Arc2.10

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

After his voice fell, the others looked confusingly at LiFan. What did he mean by that?

As for LiFan, he also looked puzzled and somewhat uneasily at JiWan, but he still calmly directed his question: "Chief, what do you mean? I think I submitted the right one."

The startle Lu ZiXi also chimed in: "That's right! I went through the papers and I saw leader's works; it is the right one." What a joke! Her biggest rival is him and she admitted that his ideas were much better than hers. But, his overall contents are much simpler than hers so she has confidence in her new work that it'll beat his: If the chief asked him this then doesn't that mean he probably has a better one? No!I can't let him outshine me!

Fortunately for her, this time her thoughts are aligned with LiFan's, so he confidently replied: "See? Even Miss Lu could confirm it, so I-"

"How come what I read last time was not this one?"JiWan indifferently threw out a remark but it is enough to make the others' faces are full of black lines.

However JiWan's next sentence made the matter clear and they even gained extra informations.

"Ah sorry last time I went to your house I managed to catch a glimpse of your work."

Right after his sentence ended someone suddenly blurted out"What?!Chief and leader are that close with each other?!"And soon after that the office has thrown into array.

"I knew it! I've alway felt that they knew each other even before the chief was transfer here."

"Hey? Don't you think they seem to have an ambiguous relationship?" A fangirl who secretly ships them since the last gathering voiced out her opinion in a low voice but the others still managed to hear this and began to recall about their previous gathering then they stared strangely at both LiFan and JiWan.

JiWan's smile deepened, satisfied with the results; while on the other hand, LiFan's face has become even unsightly once he heard this.

So it was at that time! He went through his laptop when he had gone to make the breakfast! This damned man!

He then gave a fierce stare at JiWan but it seems like JiWan didn't notice this as he continued in a serious tone: "You know? This one is the company's big project so if you made two different works then only gave me one then the other one-"

LiFan immediately cut in while gnashing his teeth as he forced a smile and pretended to just realize that he really did submit wrongly:"It's really my mistake...this is actually the draft. I will bring the real one to you."

JiWan gave an 'oh' expression then patted his shoulder while his lips stretched into a beautiful smile: "I knew it! Your work couldn't be this bad. Quickly print it out and bring to me later." Then he turned around to walk toward his office ignoring the fierce stare that still bore through his back.

After LiFan turned in his 'real' work he immediately slumped back to his chair while lamenting in his heart: This guy really won't let him off! Will he really need to go along with him?

Damn him! He ruins everything and now he needs to adjust his plan... Sigh ....Well, whatever. Let's think in a positive way... It's probably better this way since he can irritate the female lead even more... Then, let's think of new way to deal with her...

Done comforting himself, LiFan went back to focus on his work. As for Lu ZiXi, what can she do beside clenching her hands and return back to her seat?