Arc1.13

Editor: mattersnot999

****

LiFan heaved a long sigh then said in a depressed tone:"That's why I don't want to have a false hope and experience that again." Then he glanced at Tan Xiu and slightly muttered: "Not to mention you are straight to begin with."

Tan Xiu who was silent for the whole while finally talked: "I have become bent then."

Hearing this, LiFan almost broke his neck by his sudden turn towards Tan Xiu, then he exclaimed: "Hey! How can you accept this so easily?!"

Tan Xiu grimaced upon hearing this.

~Only god knows how much I have struggled! And this guy still said this to me? Good, I will let you taste my wrath later.~

LiFan shifted his position a little as he felt a chill run down his spine but he was struck stiff by a sudden question from Tan Xiu.

Tan Xiu narrowed his eyes dangerously as he asked:"That bastard did you love him?"

LiFan paused a little. ~Bastard? Which bastard? Ah! Did he means Lime? Wait! Is he actually jealous of him?~

LiFan pretended to not understand as he blinked his eyes: "Why? I didn't think of you as my father."

Tan Xiu:"..."

~Hahaha, when will I get another chance to tease him-~

However, LiFan didn't get to laugh for much longer as Tan Xiu suddenly put his hand behind the back of his head and pulled his face towards himself.

LiFan widened his eyes in shock when he felt the man's lips touch his.

Tan Xiu kissed and sucked lightly on his lips until LiFan heard his slightly hoarse and sexy voice whisper: "Open your mouth."

LiFan's brain at the moment had already malfunctioned so he was about to ask why when he felt the other's wet and hot tongue invading his mouth.

LiFan felt the world spinning, but soon he was drowned in Tan Xiu's gentle yet passionate kiss.

It had been a long while after that Tan Xiu finally parted from him and he put his forehead against his while speaking softly: "Do you know? while you were afraid that my love for you will run out I was afraid that my love for you would be too much and you would run away once you knew. Haha, looks like we're a perfect match then." Then he moved away from his face a little and added in an earnest tone: "No matter how sad and lonely you felt in the past I, Tan Xiu promise you that you will never experience these feelings in our future. So will you accept me?"

Listening to his confession LiFan's face was so hot that you could even cook an egg on it the emotional rollercoaster caused him to stammer: "Y-you, aren't you the type who cannot say this kind of stuff?!"

To his response Tan Xiu simply raised his eyebrows and showed LiFan a grin: "It's not like I can't, it's just that there was no one to talk to up until now." He paused for a moment then continued: "You haven't answered my question yet."

Once again LiFan didn't know what to do with the situation since he had never been in anything like this before, and to make matter worse the man before him was not like him, a soul which was going to continue to live through multiple worlds.

So his best option should be a rejection, since he didn't want to experience the pain once they parted.

However, even if that was the case he couldn't do it...

Even if he wanted to deny the fact for countless times it was still an irrefutable truth that...

He had fallen in love with him...