Arc2.4

This is another chapter for today :)

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

Not long after JiWan emerged from the bathroom, he saw the food and utensils have already been prepared on a small table.

The rich aroma exuding from the food wafted in every corner of the room, making one gulp down their saliva in a desire for a taste.

LiFan made some simple dishes since it is already late at night. He is also hungry so he didn't want to make something complex. At this moment, he really wants to praise his instinct for not throwing away his groceries a while ago.

Without wasting any more time, they began to wolf down their food.

"Woah! You are really good at cooking! As expected of a foodie!" JiWan sincerely praised LiFan, but he didn't think that his praise backfired because when LiFan heard this, he had the urge to smack his head.

Did he just indirectly called me a pig just now?! Who do you think you are?! The Male Lead?!

Unfortunately, LiFan didn't know that he had just stumbled upon the truth. If he knew, he would surely vomit out blood in the near future.

The reasons he didn't think this man is the male lead is because:
1: There is no way the male lead will run around here playing tag with those people without a reason.
2: If he is truly the male lead, the system would have already reminded him by then, but he didn't even utter a word to him about it.

Although his reasonings sound plausible, the poor LiFan didn't know JiWan was surprisingly the type to enjoy the thrill, so the reason why he was hunted continuously like this was that he prefers to implement the plan by his own hands. When in fact, without him even lifting a finger his subordinates would have carried everything out. As for the latter, the system simply forgot to mention it to him...

...

After they finished their dinner, JiWan dragged his tired body to the only futon. He craved to fulfil his prior desire to sleep since he has been running non-stop all this entire evening.

However, he doesn't even have the chance to put his head on the enticing pillow when it abruptly flew away to land on the sofa.

Jiwan: "....."

He turned to stare at LiFan who was the evil criminal that caused the pillow to fly away.

LiFan only spat out these words while raising his chin to point at the sofa's direction, "Your place is there."

JiWan looks so hurt like he was the wife who got chase away on their first marriage night by her heartless husband. If it was another person who saw this handsome man making a heart-wrenching, sorrowful, and hug-worthy puppy face like this they would have given in by now.

However, this 'husband' of his just simply threw the blanket at him and went to sleep.

JiWan pulled off the blanket and accept his fate to sleep on the small sofa.

What if he fell and broke another arm? Wait, can he even sleep tonight?

At dawn, JiWan woke up due to a series of tapping sounds, he lazily opened his eyes, then tilt his head to look at that direction.

The view that entered his sight is HeiXi sitting while typing his laptop with his back facing him.

JiWan stared at him a bit then he stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Not long after, he came out and lay down on the sofa again, supporting his chin with his good arm. After finding a comfortable position, he lazily asks, "What are you doing so early in the morning?"