Arc 3.2

Last chapter for today ^^.

****

Today for some reasons he suddenly felt restless and anxious in which he couldn't figure it out why so to empty his mind he came out here since this place was the best place for him to enjoy his time alone.

When Muchen was about to sip the wine a soothing melody was suddenly sounding out causing him to pause for a moment.

The surroundings were silent so now it was enveloped by the sound of the flute coupled the serene atmosphere this slow and sad melody tugged the listeners’ heartstrings making them felt comfortable but also depressed at the same time.

Muchen was currently feeling like this making him slightly stunned at himself since he has already listened to countless music pieces played by a lot of famous musicians but none of it has moved him like this and he couldn’t help but have a feeling that this melody sounded so familiar to him even though he knew for sure that this was his first time hearing this.

Nonetheless, his nerve gradually relaxes then he quietly enjoyed the song but not long after his brows slightly knitted together as his keen ear caught that the sound actually sounded fainter and fainter so before he even knew it his body has already reacted by using his qingqong to move toward the direction of the sound.

In a few breaths, Muchen arrived at the location where the sound came from and he could immediately discern that the melody actually came from one of a servant room which seemed to be an abandoned building, causing him to slightly puzzle.

In the end, he decided to hide in the tree near the window of that room quietly watching how things were going to turn out.

He folded his arms across his chest then reclined on the tree and slowly closed his eyes to continue to listen to the music when not long after it was abruptly stopped causing him to flung his eyes open then fixed his gaze at the room seemed like he wanted to see the inside through the wall.

However, no matter how long he waits he didn’t feel any movements from inside the room causing him to frown.

All of a sudden, a crisis suddenly arose within his heart so Muchen quickly slipped through the window to see the person inside.

The moment he entered he immediately met with the sight of a person with tattered clothes disheveled hair with his head hanging down sitting on the floor while leaning against the wall.

This person’s long black hair was disheveled and tangled together as there seemed to be some blood stuck on his hair. His long white robe was a mess and it was now dyed with his blood making the robe turned crimson so do his pale white skin which covered by purple bruises, scars, and blood looking quite miserable.

Overall, this person’s situation was terrible and it might be that he has already gone…

However, when Muchen thought that the person in front of him has already died, a soft and pleasant but slightly hoarse voice was heard followed by the said person slowly lifts his head to look at him.

‘’Finally come out?’’

To describe Lifan’s current mood was that he really had the urge to kill whoever this person was to actually dare to hide instead of barging in here!

When he finally noticed that someone has come he was delighted only to find that this damn person didn’t step out even he’d already stopped playing!

So right now, LiFan was really annoyed! If not because his soul force perceived the other person’s presence he might think that he has already long gone!

Now that he finally met the person that he was internally cursing the first thing he wanted to do was to glare at this person.

However, he was instead stunned silly at the newcomer’s godly handsome appearance once his eyes landed on him.