Arc2.14

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

Even though LiFan thought that last night’s event was unexpected and he felt like he has just lifted the rock, only to hit his own feet, he is still planning to maintain his usual conduct with JiWan.

Tomorrow’s routine still starts like the usual with LiFan going to JiWan’s apartment in the morning. Finishing in making the breakfast he removed the apron and went to wake JiWan up.

He first went to open the curtains then walked towards the bed to look at the man who is still sleeping.

Although his hair is messy and he wore a simple T-shirt (he thanked the god that he didn’t have the habit to sleep naked), that didn’t reduce his handsomeness even one bit.

Now that the sunlight has shrouded over him, his countenance seems to soften. The word ‘sleeping beauty’ really suits him at this moment.

At the thought of this, JiWan’s face from last night emerged in his mind and he needs to admit that this person must be favoured by god to have this kind of face.

He really is the enemy of all the men ah!

“Breakfast is read-” LiFan didn’t have the chance to finish his sentence. He was suddenly pulled by the person who seems to be sleeping so soundly on his bed towards him.

In a split second, LiFan is now underneath JiWan, staring at the man on top of him who didn’t even look one bit like he has just woken up. He is also giving him an evil smile.

“What do you think you are doing right now?” Inquired LiFan, who is still maintaining his usual calmness despite being in a somewhat dire situation.

JiWan’s squinted his long and narrowed eyes while grinning evilly at the beautiful man underneath his body. Then his low and seductive voice sounded out, “Aw? Aren’t you responsible for my health? Plus, where is my present?”

Upon hearing this, LiFan tightly knitted his slender eyebrows. Then he wanted to struggle out of the man’s imprisonment by moving a little when he unintentionally touched a certain part of the other man’s part.

His whole body suddenly stiffening once he felt something hard and hot touching his thigh.

Realising the other man has turned stiff, JiWan proceed to lower his head. Then he whispered in his ear in an ambiguous tone, “You’re right, I’m pent up down there and needs some relief. So why don’t you help me, hmm? I will also consider this as a present. How about it?” While he is at it he nibbles HeiXi’s ear lightly, which made LiFan tremble slightly and he involuntarily shrinks his neck to avoid his touch since this is his sensitive spot ah!

Of course, JiWan notices this as well so his lips immediately arched into a sly smile. Then he proceed to lick his earlobe which caught LiFan unprepared thus a light moan quickly escapes from his mouth which cause him to immediately cover his mouth with his hand. He stare fiercely at JiWan as a warning for JiWan to stop his action.

LiFan angrily shouts: “You! Stop this immediately! I’m a man!”

JiWan paused for a moment then lifted his head to look straight at the other man’s eyes then raised an eyebrow then casually replied: “I know.”

Hearing JiWan reply like he was talking about something trivial, LiFan could only open then close his mouth, at a loss of what to say to his straightforward reply. How can a women eater accept men so easily?! Isn’t he only interested in my face?! He really did think of doing ‘that’ with me?!