Arc1.3

Editor: mattersnot999

****

XiHan lived on the outskirts of the city while the Su mansion was located in the city's central block where the rich ones resided. So it took one hour just to get there by car.

Once he arrived, he saw a tall majestic gate accompanied by the the giant wall which was built in the western style.

The man said something into his communicator and a few seconds later the gate slowly opened, letting the car drive inside. Hr saw a vast garden filled with green scenery and various flowers planted everywhere, the red roses running along the driveway on both sides.

Su Leng (FL's father) was someone who knew how to enjoy himself, so everything here was almost the exact copy of the Western Count's mansion.

Thinking about the architecture, LiFan was reminded of his own house.

He was also someone who enjoyed collecting antique stuff, so his house had an ancient feeling about it. His garden or maybe a forest (?) was even bigger than this and was also full of wild animals. Later on he got to know that the outsiders called his garden(?) 'A forest of no return'

This actually happened because back in the days, his enemies wanted to sneak into his house to steal some of his blueprints.

However, to their misery they had only walked a few steps when they got 'erased' by his pets who did not even leave their bones. This was happening non-stop, like a loop until no one dared to come anymore.

It is not like they didn't consider to capture him, but just that he rarely went out, so they almost never saw him outside, some didn't even know that he actually looked like.

So along with his mysterious identity and his enemies spreading bad rumours about him, his garden has gotten that name. The people deemed him as a psychopath for keeping wild animals just to kill intruders for fun.... like he cares about that.

What those people didn't know was that those wild animals were actually just some robots that he had created out of boredom, he programmed them to have the same intelligence as humans and that's all.

However, he soon got pulled out from recollection of his past by the man in black's voice.

"Third young master, we've arrived."

LiFan simply nodded, then opened the door to get out, he was not stupid enough to think that there actually was someone who was going to open the door for him, since he was not welcome here.

~Even this guy might run off the moment he gets off the car!~

Like he had predicted, as soon as he closed the door, that man quickly stepped on the accelerator and sprinted away.

The corner of LiFan's mouth twitched fiercely at this scene.

~You don't have to be that obvious! You fucker!~

Not wanting to break his docile image, he tried to swallow back his curses as he turned to the old man who was standing behind him.

The old man greeted him as he introduced himself,"Greetings, third young master. My name is He Sun, the Su family's housekeeper. Just call me uncle Sun."

After he finished his introduction LiFan politely greeted back, as he knew that this man was actually Su Leng's left hand, "Yes,uncle Sun!"

Uncle Sun slightly nodded his head then added, "Come, this way please, I will take you to meet with master." He then began to walk to the main hall, LiFan trailing behind him.