Arc2.6

Editor:,MidnightFlowerBandit

****

However, Teng Lin didn't foresee that his future would suddenly take a turn, becoming like this in only two months!

No one would have thought that after HeiXi got back he smoothy handled his work, no matter how hard it is he always did it with amazing results at the end. Coupled with his friendly and humble attitude he soon gained trust from the chief and was finally promoted to be the leader of the team while Teng Lin got demoted as his subordinate. Their situations got completely reversed!

LiFan is now sitting at his desk with his legs crossed while saying "In paragraph 3, the idea is too simple and abstract. While in the last paragraph, you didn't conclude everything from all of above." LiFan tapped the papers with his long slender finger, pointing every error he saw, "These reports, are you joking with me?"

Teng Lin with his head lowered and hands folded into a fist gritted his teeth yet, he dare not retort back to LiFan. The others didn't dare to look at their directions for fear that they will get caught in their conflicts.

The new HeiXi has a friendly and gentle personality which makes everyone like him, except for a few people who liked to tease him in the past. However, those people had already been deployed by HeiXi to work outside the office so they were rarely seen in the office nowadays, all except for Teng Lin who is still in the office.

Just that contrary to their outright bullying, HeiXi's revenge seems to be righteous that they can't put point their fingers to blame him for being petty. Even if it were them who made mistakes they also received the same treatment since the seemingly gentle leader immediately turns into a demon when it comes to working. How did this kind of person gets bullied in the pasts? Changes in people's looks can also change one's personality too?

Right at that moment, everyone suddenly hear a female's gentle voice speaking up for Teng Lin. It is none other than Lu ZiXi.

Lu ZiXi speaks with a gentle tone while showing concern toward Teng Lin "Leader, you shouldn't be like this toward big brother Lin... It is too much, we are colleagues after all."

Teng Lin who heard this was so moved that he looked up at her with worshipping eyes, even some people couldn't help admiring her for helping others when they are in need. Lu ZiXi smiled lightly once she felt their gaze, but LiFan who saw this sneered, fold his arms at his chest and leaned back on his chair, "I'm too much? Let's me ask you then, if these kind of sloppy reports were to be sent to the higher-ups who is the one that will need to take the responsibility? You? Or Me?"

His voice was neither low or high but the tone of his voice was so cold that Lu ZiXi was so startled as she had never thought that the man who normally acts friendly is talking like this toward her at all! She was about to say something to defend herself but LiFan didn't even give her the chance to talk as he continued, "Moreover, did you intentionally say that I deliberately picked on him?"

Right after his question which seems to be a statement instead fell, Lu ZiXi instantly went stiff and didn't know how to reply, because LiFan is right; he didn't just pick on Teng Lin, as long as someone made some errors they would face the same situation as Teng Lin, just that Teng Lin was their ex-leader so he had a lot of work to finish and got scolded the most due to his repeated mistakes!

However, not even a beat later, LiFan added, "Also, in the past, when he did that to me where were you? Why didn't you say that he is also too much? You think that I gave him unrelated work like tell him to clean the toilets, buying food, giving him my work, forcing him to learn what I can... actually, I have learnt all of those things from him so now that I'm the leader, of course, I would have given him the same jobs I did before." Then he raised an eyebrow and the corner of his lips stretched into a mocking smile ''Correct me if I'm wrong.''