Arc2.1

Editor: mattersnot999

****

Arc2: Personal secretary for 24/7

[*Ding* Transfering is completed!]

LiFan frowned slightly at the familiar dizziness but he didn't have the time to even care for that since he was suddenly jerked up by a loud voice,"HeiXi, Hao HeiXi!!!!"

His eyes immediately flung open, he felt as if his eardrums were about to break!

The first thing LiFan saw was a pile of documents in front of him and when he turned to look to the side, he saw the enlarged image of a face that looked just like a gorilla! LiFan was scared out of his wits and he inwardly cursed.

Holy mother! Is he in a gorilla's cage right now?!

However, he was immediately carried back to reality by the smack from that gorilla right on top of his head.

"If you want to sleep then go home! there is nothing here for you to do anyways! Don't be an eyesore!"

LiFan quickly apologized, "Ah I'm sorry, I just don't feel well today."

That gorilla just snorted then threw him a bunch of papers on his table, "Finish this by today or else don't even think of going home you stupid pig!"After he finished his sentence he then walked away arrogantly, much like a rich young master.

~I'm telling you, you only look just like an arrogant gorilla! You, Gorilla!~

LiFan cursed inwardly at him and sat down, he clicked his watch as he pretended to read the documents.

This was a modern world which was the same as his previous world.

The Female lead, Lu XiZi was the typical white lotus which was liked by everyone wherever she went. Not only was she a stunning beauty she was also smart and gentle, so when she entered H&R Company she was warmly welcomed by her colleagues and even got promoted to be H&R chairman's personal secretary in the span of a year.

How? Because this world's ML, Han JiWan had nothing else better to do, so he disguised himself as the chief supervisor in the same department where FL worked even though he had already been the chairman of the company!

And that's how he got to know FL and when he needed to go back to his original post he took FL along with himself.

At first Lu XiZi didn't want to accept him, as ML was a typical playboy who changed women like clothes. However she still could not resist ML's charms so she gave in to the temptation and got eaten by the ML. One day she overheard Han JiWan's and his friends' conversation, Han JiWan jokingly said that he was just playing around with her and there was nothing else.When Lu XiZi heard this she was so ashamed of herself that she forged Han JiWan's signature and turned in her letter of resignation then disappeared.

As for Han JiWan he only realised his feelings when FL disappeared and he was looking for her everywhere only to finally find her 3 months later. To his surprise FL was pregnant with his child, so he begged her to return, he wanted to marry her.

However, FL didn't forgive him and only when ML was suddenly attacked by his enemies and went into coma for a while did FL finally forgive him, and surprise! They got married and lived happily ever after.

As for the original body that he resided in, well, his name was Hao HeiXi. He was definition of the word loser: no money, never had a girlfriend, no looks, no friends, no skills whatsoever, timid and clumsy.

When LiFan recalled the original body's data and his three digits of weight, his face immediately became full of black lines. He touched his face with his hands. No wonder even that gorilla thought that he was superior to him. Gorilla was better than a pig right? And was this a yo-yo effect? In the previous world he needed to eat more and now he needed to eat less! But that was not the only problem that he needed to fix, ah!