Chapter 1: I Dream About You

Just a lil note, the songs above and title's of the chapters are the songs to listen to during it to give it more of a meaning. This first song has forty seconds at the end that have little meaning to this story but the song itself is what is important.

|Third Person POV|

Laying on her back, staring at the white ceiling like last night and the night before and the night before and the night before...

She stared thinking of how everything played out. Just last week everything was fine. Just last week everything was perfect. Just last week she was in love for what she thought was, forever.

It just so happens to be that it wasn't. Raelynn lays thinking about Grayson Bailey Dolan. The love of her life. The only person to ever make her feel like a normal human being. The only person to make her feel loved in her entire life.

After her parents had went through the divorce none of them paid any attention to her and that's why she has never felt loved until Grayson came along. Everything was so great but now all she can do is write, sob, remember, and dream about him.

Raelynn dreams about Grayson and what things could be like if there wasn't the break up over three days ago. When she wanted to think about anything other than Grayson she could only think of Grayson.

Never in her life has she loved anything or anyone more than Grayson. NO other love she had could ever come close to the love she had for Grayson Bailey Dolan. He was her everything but she obviously wasn't his everything.

She fought for their relationship to stay together but she gave up when it finally registered that she was the only one fighting for it. She had to go back tomorrow to grab the rest of her things. She dreaded it knowing that it was actually the end.

Grayson on the other hand was already on the hunt for someone else. He thought it would be easy to find someone else to replace Raelynn so easy but it wasn't that easy and he wasn't figuring that out yet.

Sure it's only been a couple days but deep down inside he knew no one could replace Raelynn. He right now had his arm around some blondes shoulders just watching the fan on his just ceiling spin around like his head.

He sighed knowing he wasn't getting asleep. That left him with sitting on the bed pulling on his shirt. He left the blonde by herself and left her apartment going to his car where there was one of Raelynn's sweaters that she kept in there when she got cold.

Grayson smiled remembering a time when she would get cold and grab the sweater from the back. The break up did hurt him too but he just didn't want to deal with it like a normal person. He bottles his feelings up and one day he is going to explode.

Raelynn let's everything out as she dreams of her loved one. She grabbed her cellphone and texted her best friend to come over and Ethan got in his car driving over as fast as he could. Leaving a note for Grayson that he was over there at Raelynn's.