Chapter 39: Slow Motion

Grayson opened his eyes to see the bottom half of Raelynn and his brother Ethan behind her figure. He then heard his own voice coming from a small speaker beside his head. He turned his head to see Raelynn watching his video on her phone while he was sleeping. She turned her head to see him. "Oh good morning, baby. I hope I didn't wake you up." She said giving him a kiss.

"No you're alright." He said flipping them over and resting his head on her chest in an attempt to make Ethan leave the room.

"I'm not leaving, Gray. This is my apartment too. This is also our living room." Ethan replied causing Ethan to groan and put his face down on Raelynn's chest.

"Can we go upstairs please?" Grayson's muffled voice asked his girlfriend who was still watching one of their videos.

"No. We're staying down here because if we go upstairs we will be doing some sinful things."

"Oh come on!" Grayson laughed picking his head up. "Fine be that way then. You get nothing from me for a week."

"Grayson, we all know you can't go without me for a week. Don't even try to play that game."

"Okay this is an even playing field, Raelynn. You and I both know we cannot go without each other's physical love for more than three days."

"I don't know Grayson, I think she could do it." Ethan said.

"Thank you, Eth." Raelynn said, turning them over. She turned herself over so she could lean against Grayson and see his identical twin. "I think I could do it too."

"So you have no faith in me?" Grayson asked.

"You want honesty?" Grayson nodded. "No I don't honestly."

"I am going to prove you so wrong. So it's a bet then right? No intercourse for five days." Grayson said trying to prove he could do it.

"Fine let's do it."

"Yo, Maddy and I are going to make this as difficult as we can." Ethan mumbled only for Raelynn to hear and she giggled already knowing what she was going to do to make Grayson crack.

"I'm going to get in the shower." She said kissing his cheek and getting up.

"I'll be up in a few minutes."

"Ah ah ah Gray, you can't come in with me. Unless you wanna lose."

He cursed under his breath and face palmed. "Love you, Gray." She said before going upstairs and grabbing his Dolan hoodie with some short comfy shorts.

He sat on the couch playing Mario Kart with Ethan when fifteen minutes later, Raelynn walked downstairs wearing what she had originally grabbed. Grayson watched her strut into the kitchen and grab a glass from the cabinets. "Raelynn, will you get me a soda please?" Grayson asked through gritted teeth causing her to smile.

Though it had only been a total of forty-six minutes since they started the bet that is suppose to last four days, Grayson wanted to let it go now and just physically love his girlfriend how he normally would with her wearing what she is right now. Grayson took his shirt off and when she turned around she dropped the soda she had for him.

"This is great." Ethan said laughing as his character on the game not only beat Grayson, but the fact that they're both feeling the pain Ethan would call pleasure watching was a great thing for him to witness.

Grayson punched his twin in the chest before going to help her clean up the mess. She couldn't take her eyes off of his bare and he couldn't take his eyes off her at all. "Raelynn, you wanna go through with this?" Grayson asked.

"It hasn't even been an hour and you want to give up already?" She asked, playing it tough.

Grayson thought before responding. "Sadly, yes."

"We can call it off but, if we ever bring this bet up, you let everyone know that I won because you couldn't handle forty minutes without me."

"Done."