Chapter 32: Baby Fever

It was silent and the only noise in the house was Grayson snoring. Until the baby started to cry which woke Raelynn up instantly. "Ugh." She groaned putting her hands in her hair forgetting about the newborn baby. "Gray wake up." She said pushing him.

"Raelynn go back to bed."

"I can't I have to take care of the crying baby. Get up."

"Can't you do it?"

"Gray I don't know what I'm doing."

"Just give the baby some milk."

"Good idea, Gray. Go get the milk!"

Before Grayson could disagree, Raelynn was already out of the room. She hurried to Winston's bedroom where the crying was coming from. She opened the door and saw the crying baby in the crib. "Oh Winston." Raelynn said picking him up.

Grayson finally got out of bed and walked into the hall but saw the figure of a little girl. It scared him and he jumped back. "Gray?"

"Jesus Stella, you scared me."

"Sorry."

"Hey you know where the baby formula is?"

She nodded and walked Grayson downstairs, she even showed him how to do what he needed to do. "Aren't you a little young to know how to do this?"

"When mommy and daddy aren't paying attention I have to take care of him." Grayson took in what she said and couldn't believe that Veronica was still just as bad as she was with Raelynn.

Grayson carried Stella and the formula up the stairs into Winston's room. Grayson saw Raelynn cradling the baby and he smiled. She looked up and was so thankful to see Grayson with the baby's formula.

She took it from him and gave it Winston. He started to fall asleep but Grayson and Stella watched the entire time. Gray wrapped an arm around Raelynn's back as she fed the baby. Stella fell asleep on his shoulder and Raelynn couldn't help but smile.

When Winston fell back asleep, Raelynn set the baby in the crib while Grayson went to tuck Stella back into bed. Raelynn beat Grayson back into bed and was sat up against the headboard. "Well that was fun." Grayson said getting in bed next to her.

"Yeah, I'm going to fall back asleep though. It's six and your mom's plane is going to land in about an hour."

"Then can you wake me up so I can go get her?"

"No Gray you go back to sleep, I can go."

"No baby you don't have to."

"Gray it's fine. I want to. This gives me an excuse to drive one of the really nice cars George has."

Grayson shook his head and laughed. "Alright fine."

Twenty minutes later, Grayson had fallen asleep and Raelynn decided to start getting ready to leave. She walked over to her suitcase and pulled out leggings and her black knit sweater. She wrapped her hair up in a ponytail and since Grayson was sleep she decided to take his phone and take some selfies in the bathroom after putting her glasses on. She took some goofy ones, some cute ones of her smiling, and some of her in the bathroom mirror.

She finished and put his phone back exactly where it was. She walked downstairs to the car keys box and just took a random set. She walked to the garage and clicked the unlock to find the car she had chosen. It was the black and blue Lamborghini.

She drove it a lot smoother than she thought she was going to. She texted Lisa that she was outside and waited until Lisa had come outside. Raelynn saw Lisa and then drove to her and rolled down the window to reveal herself. "LISA!" Raelynn cheered.

Lisa was shocked to see her driving this car and was scared to get inside. "Gray is home sleeping." Raelynn said.

"Should I trust you driving this?" Lisa asked getting in after putting her luggage in the back.

"Yes."

Once they arrived back at the house, Grayson was rubbing his eyes and walking along the floor of the floor above them. "Gray what're you doing?" Raelynn asked as quiet as she could.

"Winston woke up crying."

"Is that the baby?" Lisa asked.

Raelynn nodded and walked upstairs with Lisa. They walked into the room and Grayson picked up the baby very gently. "Mom you wanna hold him?" He asked.

"Sure." Lisa took the baby and cradled him in her arms and awed at how cute he was.

"I'm going to go make breakfast." Raelynn said walking downstairs leaving Grayson and Lisa.

"Mom?"

"Yes Gray?"

"Isn't Rae who's suppose to have the baby fever?"

Lisa looked up to her son with a shocked expression. "Grayson, don't mess with me. I really want grand kids but not this soon."

"I know but mom, she was so good with Winston and with Stella. Literally should would make the perfect mom at any age and I just can't get over the fact that she's so mature so young."

"Gray I need you to listen to me okay?" Grayson nodded. "I need you to either stop being active with Raelynn or you need to use a lot of protection."

"What?"

"You have baby fever and there's a good chance she probably does too. I love you both dearly but I don't want you going into being parents too young. I want you two to wait until you're really ready. You may think you are because you have been taking care of the baby and a young child but there's a lot of stress that comes with it that you two aren't ready for."

"I know. Mom?" Lisa nodded for him to go on. "We had a pregnancy scare."

"I knew that honey."

"No we had another one."

"You guys have to be very careful. I mean it Grayson Bailey, lots of protection."

"I got it mom."

Stella walked into the bedroom rubbing her eyes but walked over to Grayson smoothly. She wrapped herself around Grayson's leg and yawned. "Breakfast is ready." She said starting to fall asleep against Grayson's leg.

Grayson shook his head as he picked her up. "You coming down?" Grayson asked his mother.

"I'll be down in a few minutes. I'm going to get the baby to fall asleep."

"This baby sleeps too much." Grayson said before walking downstairs into the kitchen.

He turned the corner to the open door way to go into the kitchen and he saw Raelynn flipping the chocolate pancakes. "Rae?" Stella questioned.

Raelynn turned around to see Grayson carrying Stella and she smiled. "Morning Stel. You like chocolate pancakes?"

"Never had them."

"What? Jesus, did mom and dad ever let you have any fun?" She teased putting them on plates.

After making breakfast, they shared their first breakfast together and then spent the day just chilling out with Lisa all together.