Chapter 44: This Is Home

"Hello everyone. Welcome back to another video this video is kind of important. As you guys know Grayson and I officially tied the knot just a couple weeks ago and we have just come back from our honeymoon in Australia. Before we got married though, we actually bought an apartment in Downtown L.A."

"And we are finally moving in. Ethan, Maddy, and Cameron helped bring some of our stuff over already to the apartment and we are bringing the rest of it." Grayson spoke causing Raelynn to turn the camera so its facing him in the driver seat.

"Yup and we're going to be going shopping sometime today or tomorrow to pick out some furniture and little trinkets to put in the house."

"Raelynn can I just say this one thing?" She nodded holding the vlogging camera on both of them. "I am so happy that you're Raelynn Dolan and I now get to live with you."

Raelynn smiled at Grayson comment. Before she could reply, Grayson shouted they had arrived which filled Raelynn with much excitement.

Once Grayson parked the car in the reserved spot for them. Raelynn and Grayson grabbed boxes from the back of the Bronco before taking the elevator up to their floor.

Grayson unlocked the door to reveal the open and empty space. It was still.gorgeous though.

The wooden floor with the sunlight bouncing off of it, the marble countertop in the kitchen, the white of the walls adding to the vibe it gave off. Raelynn set tube boxes down and pulled out her camera. Vlogging the house. "Grayson this is our place." She said smiling.

"This is our place." He replied quieter than her.