Chapter 38: Can't Sleep Love

Grayson heard quiet crying beside him. He immediately turned over in the bed to see Raelynn sat up in bed crying into her knees. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked. He sat up next to her before pulling her into his strong and warm embrace.

"I'm so stressed." She said. "i haven't uploaded a YouTube video in almost two weeks, the opportunity from TRL might not be on the table if we truly commit to the girls which means I ma out of work, my mom is stressing me out because there's more kids I don't know about, I don't even know if she's coming, the thought of my dad coming to the wedding is stressing me out so much on top of everything, and we're getting married in less than seven months. I'm also not sleeping after everything that happened in the hospital. Grayson everything is just crazy right now."

"It's okay, Raelynn. It's okay. Just don't hold everything in, it's not good for you. I promise you I am here for you just let it out."

She cried into his chest. He rubbed her back as he pondered how to make her happy. He hated seeing her so upset. It made him upset. "Do you want to go get some McDonald's or Chinese food?" He asked.

She nodded because Raelynn was kind of hungry. "I'll even carry you, babe." Grayson offered but she declined with a smile as she got out of bed and into the bathroom.

Grayson walked downstairs and told Ethan they were going out. Ethan was playing video games with Maddy at two in the morning. They were quiet though so it's okay. Raelynn walked downstairs with her loose messy bun on her head. She wore Grayson's black sweater with some bed shorts. She slipped her feet into her Nike sneakers. "Gray where are my glasses? I didn't see them upstairs."

"They're on the counter, babe." He said, his voice still raspy from the early morning hours.

She picked up her aviator glasses and slipped them on her face before she walked over to Grayson who stood by the door. She wrapped her arms around his torso and pushed her head against his chest. He wrapped his around her shoulders as he kissed her temple for a long amount of time.

She pulled her head back and give him a long sweet kiss on the lips that he couldn't help but accept. The finally exited the apartment and went down to Raelynn's car. She got into the passengers seat while Grayson got into the drivers seat. "When we get back we don't have to go back to bed. We can play video games with Maddy and Ethan."

Raelynn nodded and took his arm in her two arms as she rested her head on it and held it tightly. His hand resting on his thigh as he drove with one hand to the Chinese place. They ordered and decided to just eat it at home.

They arrived back home and Raelynn sat in the corner of the couch next to Grayson who sat next to Ethan who was next to Maddy in front of the TV. Raelynn ate her Chinese noodles with chopsticks while she watched Grayson get his ass kicked in Mario Kart.

He ended up laying against her with his feet on Ethan's lap. Raelynn still eating her noodles. Once she finished her noodles, she wrapped her arms and legs around Grayson's body as his back rested against her.

She started to fall back asleep without Grayson noticing. Maddy ended up noticing and taking a picture. "Oh my god, you guys are so cute. Jesus I can't even get over it." She said putting her phone down. "By the way Grayson she's sleeping." She added on which made Grayson turn his head slightly to see her eyes closed and her head resting against the back of the couch.

He smiled and shook his head before returning to the game only ti beat Ethan. "I'm going into bed. You coming?" Ethan asked Maddy.

"Of course. Night you guys." Maddy said walking into his room with Ethan.

Grayson put the controller down and slowly unwrapped Raelynn from his grasp. He grabbed a blanket they had left downstairs. It was one of her favorite blankets because it was fuzzy and it was the blanket used the first night they spent in his apartment together.

He walked back over to her to see she had fallen onto her side. He removed her glasses and picked her sleeping body up so he can slip underneath it. She stretched her body out all the way and wrapped her arm around his neck as she put her face in the crook of his neck while her other arm laid on top of his. He wrapped his arms around her back as he fell asleep with the girl of his dreams in his arms.