Chapter 28: Makeup

"Raelynn you've been in here for almost a half hour just doing makeup. What are you doing?" Grayson asked walking into his room.

"I'm trying something different but I just don't know how I feel about it. I feel like it just looks really bad on me."

"I'm sure it looks fine. You know I don't even think you need makeup."

"I get that. Grayson?"

She had stretched his name and he knew that wasn't good for him. "What do you want me to do?" He asked cautiously.

"Can I do your makeup for my YouTube video this week?"

He sighed and nodded. "Thank you!"

He scooted to the end of the bed and waited for her to walk away from the mirror. "While I fix the mess I made on my face, can you put the camera on the tripod please?" Raelynn asked fixing her makeup.

"Yeah sure."

He set up a light and her camera along with the tripod. Raelynn then took her makeup bag and set it on the bed behind her. She did her intro and then introduced Grayson. "This is my fiancee Grayson and I am doing his makeup today." She said.

"I don't know why I agreed to this." He said to the camera.

"Because you love me." She said wrapping her arm around his shoulders and putting both of her hands on his face.

"We'll go with that." He said into the camera again causing her to fake gasp and giggle.

"Well Grayson are you ready for your makeover today?"

"I don't really have a choice so yes."

She started doing foundation and things before going with highlighter. "Gray can I do eyeliner or is that too much?"

"Too much. This is going to be hell to get off anyway."

"Oh shut up no it is not. Keep your head still." She said applying some concealer. "Gray pick a color." She said opening her eye shadow color palette.

"I would love purple."

"A light or dark?"

"You pick."

"So dark?"

"I don't care. You're the one making me look pretty. What do you think?"

She started doing his eyes but he started to flinch. "Gray stop moving." She said giggling, trying to hold his head still and color his eyelid.

"Stop being so rough with it."

"Grayson Bailey Dolan, you and I both know I am not going rough at all with this." She said.

"I know you like it rough though." Grayson said causing her to stop and just stare at him. He opened his eyes and stared at her expression before laughing.

"Really?" She asked trying to act mad but just wanted to laugh.

"I have no control over how you like things."

"You have control over what you say though."

"True are you going to leave it in?"

"Probably not unless I forget about it." She said applying the same color to his other eyelid.

"You should keep it in and see what my mom says."

"No Grayson you're mom likes me and I want it to stay that way."

"Oh she isn't going to care, Raelynn."

"Did you tell her about the pregnancy scare, Grayson?"

"Yeah I did. You're going to have to take it out now unless you want everyone to know about our pregnancy scare."

"There is going to be so much editing needing to be done to this video. Will you help me with it and make sure I don't forget anything?" She asked adding red lipstick to her lovers plump lips.

"Of course. Are you done?"

"Yup." She said popping the p and giggling seeing her finished product. "Grayson, you look gorgeous."

"Is it bad I don't trust that one bit?"

"Not at all. You wanna see?"

"Actually I don-"

The door opened and Lisa had opened it to start laughing seeing Grayson. "Wow you look gorgeous Grayson."

"Get out mom!" He said getting flustered.

"Gray you ready?" Raelynn handed him the mirror and he flipped it over. His jaw dropped and she laughed. "You look gorgeous Gray."

"I cannot believe I let you do this!" He said causing Raelynn to laugh full on and he laughed too. "It's pretty but not for me, baby."

"I know. We can wipe it off now."

She took a cloth and wiped the makeup from his face. She kissed his now pale lips and wrapped her arms around his neck from the side. "Thank you for filming with me today, Gray Bae. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

She did her outro and then Grayson pulled her onto his lap. "Grayson?"

"I just wanna cuddle you for a little bit." He said laying back resting his hands on the back of her thighs as she straddled his waist from a sit up position.

She bit her lip and nodded. She slipped her arms under his head and laid her head on her arm that rested on his shoulder. His hand landing on her back and the other cupped her waist. She gave his neck a sweet kiss before falling asleep on him.

Grayson held Raelynn and didn't want to let go. Grayson knew the day he met Raelynn was the day everything changed for him. Not only did Grayson fall for her instantly but he knew she was going to be extremely special to him.

Though he had always wanted to call Raelynn his wife, the fact that he was going to call her his wife was vastly approaching; it hasn't really hit him that she was going to be his for life. She was going to share his last name and they were going to share families. They were going to share a life together and he was ready but he was scared as hell.