Chapter 29: Meet Your Person

It was Raelynn's first year at her new school. It was seventh grade and she was extremely nervous. She didn't know what to expect. She wanted to look presentable so, she wore a navy green dress with a white sweatshirt. She paired her top half with some converse on her bottom half. Her dark hair with blonde ombre was curled on the ends and she was eleven, she wasn't wearing makeup.

She exited her moms car and walked slowly through the doors of the big school. She saw the flood of kids that were hanging with their friends eyeing her as she walked in. She held onto the straps of her backpack as she nervously walked to the main office to get her schedule.

"Can I help you?" The old woman sitting behind a counter asked when the shy girl walked in.

"I'm Raelynn Smith. I'm new here."

"Oh right. The principle is in this door back here. Go in and see him for your things."

She walked in and an older man was sat looking at papers. "Oh hello. I'm Principle Richard you must be Raelynn."

"Yeah." He handed her the schedule that held her locker number, combination, ID number, and her classes in order.

He walked her to her first class which was Social Studies. He walked her in and everyone stopped and stared at her along with the teacher. Grayson was in this class with his twin brother and couldn't take his eyes off of the cute girl standing just a few feet away from his desk in the front row.

"May I help you and your friend Principle Richard?" The woman asked.

"Well this is the new student Raelynn Smith, if we could all give her a good welcome that would be nice."

After the class was forced to say hello to her, she took a seat next to Grayson in the corner. He couldn't help but look at her with such adoring eyes. Ethan was watching his love-struck brother and was laughing.

After calls Raelynn stopped Grayson who was shaking. "I'm Raelynn, would you mind showing me to my locker?" She asked.

Grayson didn't think it was possible for someone like her to be speaking to him. He didn't think someone like her was real. "Of course, let me see your paper." He stuttered out. "I'm Grayson and this is my twin brother Ethan."

"It's really nice to meet you guys."

He showed her to her locker and that was the day their lives changed forever. That was the day Grayson fell in love with her and that was the day Raelynn fell in love with him. Even at eleven years old in seventh grade you can meet your person and know it instantly.