Chapter 2: We Got The World

|Third Person POV|

Raelynn sat on the balcony railing and stared off into the distance thinking about her favorite moment with Grayson. The first time Grayson and Raelynn spent the entire night together.

Raelynn stayed in her in bedroom getting ready for her night with Grayson, Ethan, and Ethan's girlfriend Maddy. The small thins strands of brush softly touch her skin as she blended her makeup. Grayson always loved a more natural look on her so that's what she's doing tonight.

She stared at herself in the mirror. Ripped skinny jeans, a brown belt, paired with vans. She stared at the fabric covering her upper half. A black knitted sweater with a sleeve off the shoulder covering her upper half for the most part.

Raelynn was always insecure about herself but Grayson couldn't ever figure out why. She was gorgeous and she was literally the most perfect girl in the world. She just never saw her self that way because there are girls out there prettier than her and she wonders how Grayson ended up with her.

There was a knock on the window and she jogged to her bay window. Opening the shades to see Grayson in her favorite shirt of his. The black 1975 one and his ripped black jeans with some vans. She unlocked her window and opened it to be kissed by her boyfriend of six months.

"Ready?" He asked caressing her cheek. She nodded and took his head. She was going to climb out the window but got scared. "Rae you know the amount of times I climb through your window to give you roses when you aren't home? Come on baby."

She climbed out trusting her boyfriend. She closed the window and almost fell but Grayson grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of him. "I will never let you fall." He spoke making her smile.

He helped her down and once they reached the ground, Grayson put his hands on her hips and gave her a passionate, loving kiss. "This is going to be the best night of our lives, Rae."

"I believe you, Gray."

Raelynn's aunt knew of her leaving but her uncle did not so her aunt was going to cover for her so she could have some fun. They ran to Ethan's truck and hopped in the back. Raelynn was excited to hang out with her two best friends and her boyfriend. The one she loved most in life.

Ethan drove off and Grayson pulled Raelynn into him. Raelynn has never done anything like this before she was nervous but then again was ready. She turned her head to look out the window but instead looked at Grayson. "Hey Rae you wanna see something I love that Maddy does?"

"Ethan are you sure?" She asked looking at her boyfriend. He gave her nod and she smiled kissing his cheek. She unbuckled and climbed into the back next to her best friend. "Hey Rae you should try this after me."

The back window opened and Maddy climbed through it. She stood on the flooring of the back of the truck and stood. Stretching her arms out and yelling a "woohoo" as a sign of having fun. "RAELYNN GET OUT HERE!" She yelled.

Raelynn looked at her boyfriend. "You don't have to if you don-"

"I want to." She interrupted.

She gave Grayson a kiss before climbing out of the back with her best friend. Maddy took her best friends hand and held it up. Ethan stuck his head out of the window as he drove and howled causing everyone to laugh.

Grayson rolled his window down and turned his head to look at his girlfriend having the time of her life. The way the wind would pull her hair behind her shoulders, her head back taking in the moment, her sweater going up a bit revealing her stomach, the happy smile on her face was all Grayson could've asked for.