Chapter 37: Volleyball

"Raelynn you almost done changing?" Clara asked from outside of the bathroom where Grayson and Raelynn were.

"Almost done!" Raelynn called back as Grayson tied her vans. He stood up and looked down at her. She was wearing a black Carolina hoodie and some joggers. Grayson smiled as he kissed the top of her head. "I know, I look adorable." She spoke wrapping her arms around his before they walked out of the bathroom.

"You doing okay?" Grayson asked putting his hand on hers that gripped his arm tightly.

"Yeah just feels weird walking." She said causing everyone to smile.

They walked downstairs and checked out of the hospital before going to Frank's car. Grayson and Raelynn got in the back. Raelynn laid her body across the back of the car and Grayson smiled.

When they arrived back at the apartment, Raelynn walked upstairs and flopped on Grayson's bed. She took her phone from her pocket and opened up Snapchat. She motioned for Grayson to lay next to her and he did. She began recording and spoke. "I have returned home and your guys messages were so sweet. It made me smile I love you guys. So I am going to chill at home for a few days before I help my new little sister out with volleyball. Yeah I have another sister. You'll know who she is on Sunday. See ya guys."

******

Grayson pulled into the parking spot and parked the Bronco. "So you have to introduce me to everyone, Kennedy." Raelynn said turning in her seat to look at her.

"I don't think I'll need to introduce you. It's them I'll have to introduce."

They exited the vehicle and Kennedy walked in front of them. "Are you wearing spandex under the sweats?" Gray asked in a whisper.

"Yes is that problem?"

"I hope not." He said blushing a bit causing Raelynn to giggle.

They entered the gym and everyone cheered seeing Graylynn. "Hi guys, I'm your new couch." Raelynn said. "This is our ball boy." She pointed to Grayson.

"This is my sister Raelynn and her fiance Grayson." Kennedy introduced the teams to Gray and Rae before Raelynn decided to have a quick meeting.

"Now I just want you guys to think of me as your coach and Grayson as our bitch. I am going to lay down some ground rules because I am the current coach and have no idea on what your last coach did. Nor do I really care. Your my team for this weekend. So first off, no full faces of makeup because when you get sweaty it's going to be a mess. If you're going to wear eye makeup make sure it's waterproof. If not, don't wear it at all. I don't and I've got a sexy boyfriend and great career. Not that he really matters right now.

"Boyfriends, will not become a distraction. They can go to the tournament but if I see you staring at him for more than thirty seconds during a game on the bench or not, your ass will be on the bench. I won't even be treating Gray as my boyfriend during games because he's just our water boy or ball boy. Whatever you guys want to call him. Also, no drama. I hate it, I have to go through it within fandoms and it isn't cool. I don't want it in the middle of you guys too. Phone are also a no during practice or games. The only phone I should see is mine or Gray's in case of emergency on the court.

"And have fun. I want to win but I want you guys to mainly have fun. Question, were you allowed to curse with your last coach?" The girls shook their heads. "Do it with me, I don't care just keep it to a minimal. Now, to start practice please run up and down the court two times. You will be partnered by me after you finish that. You will also be stretching and passing with your partner. On the line."

After Raelynn paired them up and they went on for their own thing, Grayson approached her. "Did I even need to be here?" He asked as she took her sweatpants off.