Chapter 5: Love Me Harder

|Third Person POV|

"Today we are joined by the Dolan Twins!" Tamara spoke as the boys walked out to them. Raelynn was watching the clips on YouTube from when the boys were on TRL. She was there that episode but it wasn't as great as she hoped it would've been.

It was pretty rough because her and Grayson fought before the show.

"Grayson I don't want to go through that way. There's too many people." Raelynn spoke his hand and pulling her boyfriend back.

"Rae, baby, it's going to be fine. I will protect you remember that."

"Grayson you know how I get in places like that. I can't do it I'll go back through the back."

"If you didn't want to go through this then why did you put yourself out there?"

"Because of you. I share the same passion for making videos like you and I share the same passion for the fans but there are too many of them."

"Raelynn you're being dramatic."

"Because I have social anxiety? Grayson really?"

"Are you coming or not?"

Raelynn walked in front of her boyfriend letting go of his hand and going straight to the car past the fans as fast as she could. She wanted to get in the car but she also didn't want Grayson late for TRL today.

Once she was in the car she looked out the window and waited for Grayson. He got in and slammed the door. "It wasn't that hard was it?" He asked rudely.

Raelynn shook her head. Grayson went to hold her hand but she pulled it away. "Why are you being like this?" He asked.

"Why are you being a jerk?"

"How am I being a jerk?"

"By telling me 'everything is going to be fine' when in reality I could've had an attack."

"You're fine aren't you?"

"You're ridiculous. Don't talk to me for the rest of the car ride."

This was when things started going downhill for the two. She still had faith everything was fine and so did he but right now they were both upset. They arrived and walked inside.

She walked to stand in the crowd with Cameron and Maddy. "Everything alright?" Cam asked wrapping her arm around Rae's shoulder.

"Just fine." She lied but gave them a convincing smile.

Maddy and Cameron bought into the fake smile as Raelynn was crying on the inside. The show went on though. The boys came out and Grayson noticed the sadness in her eyes. He felt so bad so he got an idea. "Can I just do something really quick?" He asked.

He jumped off of the platform, everyone giving questioning looks, even Ethan was confused and he usually knows what he is up to. Grayson walked through the crowd of people and approached his girlfriend. He stuck out his hand for her to take and she did. She was confused as well.

He pulled her along with him as they went back to the platform. "Gray what're you-" Raelynn started.

"Raelynn I just want the world to know how much I love you my darling. So, I think saying it on tv with show you that I am sorry for not taking you seriously earlier, for hurting your feelings, and how much I truly love you gorgeous."

Raelynn stared into the eyes of her boyfriend, completely forgetting about the cameras and random strangers surrounding them. "I love you so much, you are my everything, and you Raelynn are the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you."

She smiled but was still very hurt. He noticed and sighed. He handed Ethan his microphone and took both of her tiny hands in his large ones. He knew he needed to something crazy to show how much he really loved her. He really wanted her to know.

"I know I upset you and I know that just saying how sorry I am is not going to work so if I could just show you then maybe that'll work." He spoke, his eyes watering slightly. He walked closer to her and put both his hands on her lower back. Locking his long fingers together to secure her to him.

He looked down into her blue orbs as his eyes flickered to her lips and back, knowing exactly what he was going to do. Raelynn had no idea what he was doing. He had never just locked his hands behind her back, it would usually be his muscular arms.

He leaned in and kissed her head. He then slowly knelt down to kiss her vans. "I love you from head to toe." He spoke when he arrived back to looking down at her. "And I love you inside and out." Her eyes starting to tear looking at her boyfriend. "I love you most and mostest. I love you forever and always, my little ray of sunshine. Rae Bae." He spoke caressing her cheek.

Raelynn didn't know what to say so she just looked at him, seeing the emotion in his dark eyes. She noticed the small smile he gave her with his lips signalling he meant everything he said. "I love you too." She spoke looking up at him with much love.

He smiled big and kissed her causing the crowd to cheer but not entirely know what is going on. "Gray may I ask, what just happened?" Ethan asked looking at the couple.

Grayson took his girlfriend's hands as he turned to face his identical twin. "I hurt her feelings. Sorry isn't going to cut it with her so, I needed to love her harder." He paused for a second before blushing. "That came out really bad." He said laughing causing everyone to erupt into laughter.

Raelynn put her phone down and looked over at the clock. 2:12 a.m. She wasn't going to be sleeping so she just did what she did every night she couldn't sleep. She went out to the balcony and stared at the view for as long as she could.