Chapter 7: Miss You

Grayson was sick of staring at the ceiling for an answer. He jumped out of bed and stomped downstairs into the kitchen. He grabbed a clear glass from the cabinet filling it with ice cold water. He walked over to his snoring brother pouring the water on him. "What the fu-Grayson? What are you doing?" Ethan asked wiping the water from his face.

"I need to talk to you."

"You could've just woken me up."

"You wouldn't have."

"Can you put pants on though? I'm not talking to you in your underwear."

Grayson grabbed some sweats laying on the couch and slid them on. "So what do you want?" Ethan asked as Grayson started pacing.

"I need Raelynn back."

Ethan sat and stared at his brother. "Jesus it's about time." He said looking at his panicked brother. "Why are you pacing around though?"

Grayson pondered on telling his brother he was in his ex-girlfriend's bedroom. "Um...

"Grayson why did it take you two weeks later and at two thirty-three in the morning to realize that?"

Grayson sighed and stood with his head down. "Ya know that spare key you have for her apartment?" Ethan nodded with confusion. "I went into her house about thirty minutes ago and saw her sleeping with puffy eyes, tissues, and a mess in her room. I caused this."

"You walked into her room when she was sleeping?! Gray, that's creepy why would you do that?"

"I didn't know I was doing it. I was just remembering when she would call me or text for a nightmare and I would go over and help her fall back asleep. Ethan I don't know what to do. She could never possibly forgive me for the terrible things I said to her, about her; the things I did to her."

Ethan bit his thumb as he looked up at his brother. "Do you love her?" Ethan asked.

Grayson looked up at his brother. "Of course I do, if I want her back why would I-"

"Grayson do you truly love her and want to spend the rest of your life with this girl?"

Grayson nodded. "I love her." He said starting to tear.

"I'll help you get her back under one condition." Grayson nodded her his brother to continue talking. "Promise me you won't hurt her again."

"I promise." Grayson said staring his brother in the eyes with tears filling his own.

Ethan nodded and patted the spot next to him for his look alike to sit down next to him. Grayson took the offer and looked at his twin after Ethan wrapped a strong arm around his shoulders. "We're going to get your girl back." Ethan said causing Grayson to smile.

"I wanna do something big because she deserves that."

"She won't like that though. She doesn't usually like big things."

"Yes but she always told me there was one thing I could do to make her forgive me instantly if I ever made her mad."

"Gray, you broke her. You think it's still going to work?"

"Yes I do."