Chapter 4: I Feel It Coming

|Third Person POV|

"Hey Raelynn it's time to go and get your things." Ethan whispered in his best friends ear.

"Will Gray be there?"

"I doubt it."

She sat up, her eyes red from her rubbing them as she woke up from her nap. "Hey Ethan?"

"Yeah Rae?"

"Maddy is okay with you over here all the time?"

"She trusts me and you. She doesn't ever worry. Now go and get dressed so we can get this over with."

Raelynn walked down the hall to he room grabbing her sweater and sweats. She walked back out to see Ethan with some boxes for her things. She was dreading this moment but knew it had to happen.

She followed Ethan out to the car and looked out the window the entire time as he drove them safely to the apartment. Once they were there they noticed Gray's vehicle wasn't anywhere in sight to Raelynn was slightly satisfied.

Ethan unlocked the door to the apartment and they walked in. She sighed remembering all the times her and Grayson cuddled on the couch or sometimes even the floor. "You can go up and grab your clothes from his room and I can grab your little things down here." Ethan sending her up the stairs.

She stopped outside the room holding her and Grayson most private memories. Holding the one that meant most to her. She knew if she walked in she would cry or scream. She sighed and walked inside holding the box.

She noticed the mess on the floor and tried blinking her tears back seeing her favorite hoodie of his. She started picking up items by the door and putting them until they led to the bed where she saw the one article of clothing that changed her.

This piece of clothing started something that no one else knew happened. Until Ethan caught them in the act one time. There relationship wasn't dependent on the act but it brought them closer together because Grayson was the one that took her innocence.

She set the box on the bed and picked up the sweatshirt that Grayson gave her after they started dating. It was his sweatshirt with Dolan on the back. It didn't fit him anymore so he gave it to her to wear. She always wore it to their apartment because Grayson loved when she wore clothing with his name on it.

She remembers the day like it was yesterday because this day changed her. She closed her eyes, holding the sweatshirt to her chest and remembered the events of that day...

"GRAY!" Raelynn yelled while giggling as she ran away from her boyfriend.

"RAELYNN!" He yelled chasing her.

She ran into his bedroom and he tackled her to the bed. He pulled himself up by putting his hands on either side of her head. She laid on her back completely and looked up at her boyfriend. "You're a quick one." Gray commented looked down at her.

"I try."

He leaned down and kissed her sweetly, adding to their sweet teenage dream moment. She brought her hands to his face where she pulled him down deepening the kiss. He moved his lips to the sensitive skin behind her neck and below. "Grayson?" She spoke softly.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, but..." He looked down at his nervous innocent girlfriend. "I think I'm ready."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and he checked her eyes for any signs of not being comfortable with it but he couldn't find it. He went to take off his sweatshirt that she wore but she stopped him. "I want to keep it on." She said.

He knew why. He knew how insecure she was so he accepted it. He nodded and continued what he was doing beforehand.

*after some sweet love making*

Grayson looked at the girl beside him and smiled. "Raelynn?" He asked. "Are you okay?" She nodded and looked over at her boyfriend.

She smiled and he did too. She even let out a laugh. "What's so funny?" Grayson asked.

"It's just...I never thought I would ever do that at my age and not with an amazing guy like you. Honestly don't know how I got so lucky. Grayson will you be my forever?"

"As long as you're mine."

Ethan opened the door to see Raelynn crying into the sweatshirt Grayson gave her. He sighed and put his hands in his pockets. He walked over to her sitting on the bed next to her. "Ethan I loved him so much. I love him so much." She sobbed into her best friends chest.

"I know, bub. I know. He rubbed her back and held her close to him. He looked up to see his girlfriend. "She found the hoodie." He mouthed to his girlfriend in the doorway.

She nodded and walked over to the two. "Hey Rae." Maddy said. Raelynn answered with wrapping her arms tightly around her best friends shoulders. "Since Ethan and Gray have to film how would you feel about me coming over tonight?"

She nodded and they helped her pack up. She folded the sweatshirt and kissed it before setting it on the end of the bed. That was her way of really making official.