Chapter 13: Fix You

"Gray are you ready to go?" Raelynn called up to her boyfriend who was fixing his hair in the bathroom.

"Coming down." He made sure he looked good for Raelynn before walking downstairs to see her wearing his LA Kings jersey and some black leggings with vans. Her hair was wrapped up in a ponytail and Gray admired the little strands of hair that fell beside her face.

They walked out to Gray's jeep before Gray drove them to the mall. The two were on minimal speaking terms because Raelynn was still hurt over the whole Belle situation. It hurt her so much and she didn't really want to take her anger out on Gray so she kept conversations with him small so she didn't break down.

Gray on the other hand felt like such a terrible boyfriend or fiancee. He felt terrible about her had treated her and feels bad that he lied to her. At a stop light he noticed she was wearing the engagement ring which made him smile but feel even more guilty because he didn't deserve to have her wear that ring because he felt he didn't deserve her.

Gray's large hand slowly moved up and down Raelynn's leg as she focused on the things going by out her window with the music from the radio playing. Gray stopped the movement as he pulled into the parking lot of the mall and pulled into a parking spot not too far away.

She jumped out along with Gray. They met on his side before walking inside. Raelynn started walking but Gray grabbed her small soft hand pulling her back. "I know you're mad at me but can I please have a kiss?" He asked looking down trying to find her eyes in the tint of her sunglasses.

She tilted her head slightly showing much defeat to his request. She nodded and reached up to kiss his plump soft lips. He held his lips on hers not wanting to let go but she did. "And correction, I'm not mad; I'm disappointed." She said before walking away.

He caught up to her and flicked his sunglasses up onto his head once they were inside. She took her sunglasses and clipped them to Gray's jersey that swamped her body but she didn't care. Gray locked their fingers together and she accepted wanting people the believe they were okay just as much as she tried to believe it.

She dragged him into Pink where she looked at the sweatshirts and leggings. "Hey Gray you wanna do me a favor?" Rae asked grabbing two pairs of leggings and a sweatshirt off the rack.

"What is it, baby?" He asked standing close to her.

"Go over to VS and pick out what you want for me. This is your only chance. You know my size." She said not making eye contact with him at all.

"Any color preference or is it all up to me?"

"All up to you, Gray."

"Can I have a kiss before I go look at women's undergarments?" He asked causing Rae to smile at the way he worded his sentence.

She turned her head back a bit to see him and they gave each other a quick peck on the lips before he left to go to the separate store. He found a couple matching sets her liked and grabbed them. He went to go back to Raelynn but his phone was vibrating.

He grabbed it from his jeans pocket and saw Ethan's caller ID. He answered it but Rae looked over at him so he made it look like he was just looking at other items. "Ethan?"

"Twin brother. Where and what are you doing right now?"

"Shopping with Rae at the mall why?"

"Well, there's been a problem with what you've requested."

"What do you mean, Ethan?"

"Well I mean that the show was cancelled so our only other option is you doing it yourself."