Chapter 23: Tyler

Raelynn was listening to her record player in her old bedroom. She just finished listening to all of The Weeknd's Vinyls and began listening to Blue Neighborhoods from Troye Sivan. She was even wearing a TRXYE sweater.

Raelynn was going through her old clothes. She found the jeans that Gray had ripped when he took her skateboarding in the woods. They even drew on them with blue pen ink. Things that symbolized them and their love for each other.

There was a knock on Raelynn's bedroom door and she quickly put the jeans back in her dresser. "Come in." She called. "If Grayson is calling again tell him I am not speaking to him."

"Bitch why would I be talking to Grayson? He hurt my best friend." Raelynn gasped and turned to see her best friend.

"TYLER!" She yelled sprinting to him. She hasn't seen Tyler in almost a year due to their busy schedules. "What are you doing here?"

"Paying you a long awaited visit. I was going to surprise you at the apartment but you weren't there." He said pulling away from her hug. She looked down but he shook his head and brought it up to look at him. "I already know everything and get the fact you don't want to talk about it. It's cool. What isn't cool is that you started listening to Troye without me!"

Raelynn laughed at her Tyler before he turned it up. They started screaming the lyrics like when it first came out. "Rae?"

"Tyler?"

"You still have this?"

Tyler was holding up the picture from the first time she met Tyler. "Of course I still have that. Why wouldn't I? It was the first day I met you."

"I know it's just, damn I am really proud of this glow up." He said being full of himself causing them to both laugh their contagious laughs.

"Hey I know you don't wanna talk about Grayson but, can I see the ring?"

"Of course."

She showed him the ring around her finger and he squealed. "This is gorgeous oh my god! That boy has so much love for you!" He kept moving her finger and hand out of pure excitement for her.

"Tyler I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"That it's all going to be for nothing."

"I don't think I understand?"

"I love Grayson to death and I want to marry him but is it going to be worth it? We've hit such a rough patch and everything's been different between us ever since we split and got back together. I thought we were fine to get married but I'm not so sure now."

"Oh hunny, this is completely normal. Couple's hit rough patches all the time some make it through but some don't. You and Gray I believe will be the very few that will make it through."

"Thanks Tyler."

"No problem, babes."

*****

(this was so short Oh MA LORD)

The Good Sideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें