Chapter 17: LOVE

Raelynn was finishing the last parts to her makeup when she received a text from her aunt saying that her mother was willing to meet at her place tomorrow night for dinner. She didn't reply as she was just focused on looking really good for Grayson's return.

She just went with light makeup but still wanted to be pretty for him. She even curled the ends of her hair for the occasion but wore his LA kings jersey because he loves it on her. She finished in the bathroom and walked down to put on the vans Gray had bought for her.

She grabbed the keys to Ethan's car and drove herself to the airport waiting for her boyfriend to walk through the gate. She had received the text that said they had landed but she was just waiting now.

She stood against the pillar there and waited to see them. She had been waiting for ten minutes until she finally saw his hair and muscles. She then saw his glorious jaw line and the smile that was so bright from miles away. "GRAYSON!" She yelled causing him to turn his head to see her running towards him.

"RAELYNN!" He yelled back leaving his suitcase by Cameron who grabbed it for him as he ran to his girlfriend. He picked her up in his arms and wrapped his arms around her back as she locked her ankles around his back under his backpack. "God I missed you so much, baby." His voice muffled by his head in her neck.

"I missed you too Gray." Her voice muffled as well.

They both pulled their heads back to put them together again and share a passionate kiss. Raelynn pulled away to look at her boyfriend and smiled seeing him smiling as well. "I love you so much." She said brushing his hair with her fingers.

"I love you too."

Raelynn turned to see fans surrounding them so she jumped out of Grayson's arms. They did some pictures before they all piled into the car with Raelynn driving back. "Guys you don't understand how lonely I was in that apartment. Also, I think there's a ghost." Raelynn said sitting up further in the seat so she could see.

"You're too paranoid, Rae." Gray said putting his hand on her thigh.

"Alright fine you're right. How was your guys short trip though?"

"It was really the same as usual. He Rae weren't you suppose to vlog?" Cameron asked reminding her.

"I am actually. The camera probably can't see us because it's dark but that's okay. Ethan how long is Maddy staying in NYC for?"

"Just until Saturday. She'll be back on Sunday."

"Cool cool."

Grayson hooked his phone up to the aux and played LOVE by Kendrick Lamar (above) for everyone to sing along to. "God I missed your voice so much." Grayson said turning his head to look at his beautiful girlfriend driving with a smile on her face.

"Well I missed you so much, Gray."

She pulled into the parking garage and shut the car off grabbing her vlogging camera. She filmed her and Grayson walking up to the door together. She took his hand while she held the camera in the other. "I missed someone being so much taller than me." She said leaning her head on his forearm.

"I missed you vlogging everything we do together."

Once they reached the door, she turned the camera off and she helped Gray with his things up to his room. Once they got there he pushed onto the bed and laid his face on her chest causing her to giggle. She turned the camera on and filmed it. She ran her other hand through his soft hair. "You tired, Gray Bae?" She asked.

"Yup."

"I'm glad your first hour back home with me we get to sleep."

"I'm sorry I'm tired." He said picking his head up to look at her.

"Oh no I mean it. It's 11:30. I'm tired as hell."

Grayson shook his head and chuckled at his fiancee. He reached up to kiss her neck before laying back on her chest. She put her camera down and wrapped her arms around his shoulders when he hovered over her. "I'm going to shower and then we can go to bed okay?" He said looking deep into her eyes.

She nodded and gave him a quick kiss before he walked into the bathroom.