Chapter 31: Stella and Winston

"Do the kids even know you exist?" Grayson asked in the Uber.

"Probably not as their sister." Raelynn said holding his hand tighter. "Is it bad I'm nervous?"

"Not at all. What you need to be nervous for is the EMA's in four days. You're going to be so jet lag, babe." He said kissing her head.

"Yeah I'm not ready for that at all. Holy shit, this is her house?" Raelynn asked as the driver drove past the slowly moving gate.

The house was like a mansion. No it was like a castle. It was beautiful and HUGE! Raelynn and Grayson were so shocked to see this before them and didn't know how to react. After paying their driver, the couple walked out with all of their belongs.

They walked up the long thin white cobblestone stairs to the two beautifully designed doors. Grayson pushed the white circular bell that sounded the ringing of an older short tune. The door then swung open to show Raelynn's mother. "Oh thank god you guys are here. I honestly wasn't sure if you were going to show up or not." She said as they walked inside with their jaws to the ground.

"Mom this place is beautiful." Raelynn said looking at the beautiful staircases in front of them that were split down the middle by a hallway leading to another room. The railing connected to the staircases was blocking the top floor by a few feet.

"Oh it's nothing special. Let me give you a tour of the house before we leave." She walked them around the beautiful bottom floor through the theater, living room, dining area, kitchen, library, and even the recording station downstairs.

Then upstairs they were shown the master bedroom which was bigger than the apartment with a huge king sized bed covered in red velvet bedding, a large sixty inch TV hanging on the wall across from the bed, a desk that had a Mac computer resting on it, two walk in closets, one for Veronica and one for George. The bedroom was just as gorgeous with a beautiful long round tub and glass shower like Raelynn has always adored.

They then walked out of the room along the red velvet carpeting to the room right next to it. "This is Stella's room. She's the eldest of George and I's. She's six years old and a little shy." Veronica opened the door to reveal a young girl with long dirty blonde hair that was pin straight. She had a crown on her head to match her purple princess dress. "Stella we have guests."

The young girl turned around and both teenagers gasped seeing how much like Raelynn the young girl looked. "Stella this is your older sister Raelynn and her fiancee Grayson." Veronica said to the young girl who held on tight to her teddy bear that was half her size.

Raelynn kneeled down to be her height. "Hey Stella."

"You're my sister?" She asked and Raelynn nodded. "Good, I could use one of those." Stella hugged her older sister and Raelynn hugged the young girl back.

"Well she warmed up to you fast." Veronica said smiling at her two daughters. "Come on I have to show you the rest of the house."

They left Stella and she went back to playing in her room. "This is the baby's room but he's sleeping so I can only give you this baby monitor for when he wakes up." Veronica said handing her daughter a watch.

Raelynn put it on and then followed her mother down one of the staircases. The front door opened and an older man walked in with a puppy on the leash. "Raelynn and Grayson, this is George and our pet Beck. George this is my daughter Raelynn and her fiancee Grayson." Veronica said after giving her older husband a kiss.

"Very nice to meet both you and I can't thank you enough for watching the kids."

"It's really no problem. We love the kids. Even though we just met them."