Chapter 21: Little Lion Man

"Gray do you want to have an outside wedding?" Raelynn asked looking through the magazine's as her and Grayson sat up against the foot of the bed.

"If you do."

"This isn't just my wedding and if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be getting married now come on. Be honest." She said smirking and playfully hitting him with one of the magazine's.

"It would be nice. You know where we could do it?"

"Where?"

"The field back home in New Jersey."

"Grayson, I have been to New Jersey three times and still haven't seen the field."

"That's because we're always busy. How about we spend the week over there next week."

"What?"

"E and I have TRL. You can see the field and we can even camp there because we used to do it all the time. It'll be fun."

"I'll look at it for you."

"Where you thinking?"

"I was thinking the little area where we had our first date. Ya know the pretty area of the woods where we went cliff jumping?"

"Oh yeah! I still want you to check out the area in Jersey."

"And I will just for you." Raelynn said kissing him. Grayson smiled as he stared at his girlfriend. She was wearing his Dolan hoodie, some spandex, and Vans socks like his own. Her long hair was wrapped up in a ponytail and she had little hairs hanging out alongside her face. Her glasses pressed against the bridge of her nose which made Grayson smile. "Stop staring at me and look at these magazine's. Get ideas for tuxes babe."

"So you seriously got a dress already?"

"Yup and you can't see it."

Grayson nudged her and she nudged him back. "Grayson?"

"Raelynn?"

"Would you want to do an indoor reception or no?"

"Depending on where we have it."

"True. Also do you want a band or a DJ?"

"That I'm going to leave to you."

Raelynn gasped and grabbed Grayson's arm causing him to look at her alarmingly. "You think The Weeknd would do our wedding?"

"I'm sure we could ask him."

"That would literally be so amazing. He could sing our song and all the other ones."

"Don't get too excited in case it doesn't happen."

"I know I know. Oh Gray we need a list of people to invite. How many people do you think we could have there?"

"Just a guesstimated number?" Raelynn nodded. "Probably 300 or 400 people."

"There's no way we have that many friends."

"Rae, we both have semi-large families. We also have individual friends each of us have met at the least once. We also have a lot of the same friends from all around the world due to YouTube creating friendships for us. You have to think about plus ones too."

"Oh right. Alright so our estimate right now is 300?"

"350."

She wrote it down and started to write down other ideas. "Can we take a break?" Raelynn asked taking Grayson off guard.

"Babe we took a break an hour ago for you to take a nap after you took a four nap. You feeling alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just not sleeping so I'm becoming tired."