6 • madeline

(left to right) Madeline's outfit, Celia's outfit, and Trisha's outfit

(left to right) Madeline's outfit, Celia's outfit, and Trisha's outfit. comment your favorite!!! :)

Mom had left that morning for a business trip, so it didn't take much to convince her to let me stay at Celia's house. Not that she would've minded anyway.

Trish's parents were a little bit stricter than my mom, but they loved me and Celia, so of course they said yes as well. We were all usually together on the weekends, anyway.

None of them particularly knew about the party, but what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them, right?

"Where's your mom tonight, CeCe?" I asked.

"Night shift at the hospital." She explained. "Don't worry. My plan is pretty much fool proof."

Her parents were divorced, and she went to her dad's every other weekend.

"Okay," I nodded, "wow, I think this is actually going to work." I chuckled.

"Of course it will!" Celia laughed, pulling out her clothes for the night. "So what're you all wearing?"

Celia put on a black and gold romper, with beautiful gold heels and a nude clutch. I put on one of my favorite dresses, red and velvet with lace in the back. I put on my favorite black heels as well, and my small black crossbody bag. Trisha put on an adorable silky pink tank top, tucked into high waisted striped shorts. She had pink strappy heels that perfectly matched her shirt, a gold statement necklace, and a pink purse.

We took much more time on our hair and makeup than we normally would. I straightened mine, so it was perfectly sleek. Celia curled hers into big beachy waves, and Trisha styled her already big, curly, and flawless hair. For makeup, I put on a dark smokey eye, with red lipstick to match my dress and a little gold highlighter. Celia used my highlighter as well, and even more gold eyeshadow. She applied a dark nude gloss to her lips. Trisha applied a dramatic cat eye, a pinky purple highlighter, and pink lipstick.

When we were totally happy with our looks, we grabbed a few redbulls to stock in our purses, and were on our way.

It didn't take long for us to find the frat house, despite Celia swearing she'd never been there before. Trish and I picked on her anyway. When we got there, we were ready for drinks.

We started with shots, and then more shots, and then more shots.

After a while, Tanner found Celia and asked her to dance. She looked at us for permission, to which we strongly urged her away.

Trish and I giggled, and went back to the kitchen for more drinks.

"What can I get you two lovely ladies?" A drunken redhead boy asked us.

Trisha and I looked at each other, and laughed.

"Anything to drink?" Trish suggested.

"Perfect," the redhead slurred with a nod, "have some jungle juice."