47 • madeline

**** peep the handcuffs in the above pic HEHEHEHEH ****

I woke up to a trail of soft kisses on my jawline.
My eyes fluttered open and immediately saw the smile of a cheeky history teacher.

The only thing that could take my breath away more than the sight of Luke in the morning, was the sight of Luke naked in the morning.

"I would give you another round to wake up to," He whispered in my ear, "but room service should be here soon and I'm really excited to eat."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Now that almost turned me on." I chuckled, stretching my arms above my head.

"What?" He asked with a smirk, "Hotel breakfasts don't turn you on? I can't relate."

To Luke's pleasure, there was a knock on our hotel door and he sprung out of bed to pull on his underwear. Soon after we were sitting back in bed together, wearing complimentary matching robes, drinking mimosas, and eating scrambled eggs, bacon, and Belgian waffles.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

He placed his head in my lap after downing his drink, "Oh, I have a day planned! First, we're going to take a bus tour of the city and see some cool sights. But it's one of those cool buses, don't worry! We have to sit on the top."

I giggled, "Okay, we can sit on the top."

"Then," he continued, "we're going to explore the Vegas strip on our own. We can do some snacking, some shopping, anything. We'll ride a few roller coasters, and we definitely have to check out the high roller. That's a huge observatory, but as a Ferris wheel. But tonight, we're going to a show."

"That all sounds fun." I smiled. "What kind of show?"

He grinned, "We're going to see Zombie Burlesque."

I cackled, "Of course we are!"

"You're legal! We have to celebrate with a bang."

"I believe we already did." I winked.

He smiled again, and placed our breakfast plates on the floor.
"Okay, now I'm ready for another round."

My legs felt sore, but they found their way into a pair of skinny jeans anyway. Luke winked at me as I wiggled into them. I rolled my eyes, but blushed.

I slipped on a black, off the shoulder sweater. The lace of my bralette peaked through underneath. Luke followed behind me, putting on a black pair of jeans himself, with a white tee and denim jacket. He tied his vans as I put on black boots.

I finished my makeup to the best of my ability as Luke kissed my neck from behind.

"Stop," I giggled, "you're going to make me mess up my wing."

"Let me do it!" He sneered.

"No chance in hell!"

I swiped on a red lipstick and Luke whistled.
"Ooh," He smiled, "that one is my favorite."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "but I still want to kiss it all off."

"Romantic," I nodded back, "but messy."

Together we walked hand in hand, out of our room, to the hotel lobby, and eventually down the sidewalk and up the stairs of the tour bus. To the very top, per Luke's request.

"Okay, you're right." I laughed. "It's way cooler at the top."

"Told you so!"

Vegas was absolutely insane. All of the artwork, the colors, the buildings, the people — it was incredible. I couldn't stop staring. But every time I looked over at Luke, he was looking at me.
It made my heart melt.