17 • luke

I expected it to scare me when I kissed her. I expected to feel nervous, and maybe even regret it. I knew the risks.

But it didn't. If anything, I felt relieved. Like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

Kissing her felt like comfortable chaos. It excited me, and soothed me at the same time. It felt like I was falling deep. I wasn't prepared for that.

I held her hand the entire car ride home. Her big brown eyes fluttered open and shut, I could tell she was getting sleepy.

When we parked, I reached over to grab her face, kissing her again. Softly at first, I could feel her smiling under my lips. Then, harder. I felt her tongue against mine and her hands trailed through my hair. She was a great kisser. Especially for a girl who looked so innocent.

I pulled away after a few minutes, planting a few more kisses on her mouth, and one on her nose. That made her laugh.

"I didn't think you'd ever kiss me." She said softly. "I was waiting for that."

I grinned, "I was planning on saving that until you were eighteen."

She shrugged, "You can save other stuff for when I'm eighteen."

I groaned, but laughed.
"Madeline, you've got to stop that."

"Why?" She laughed, loudly. That adorable laugh got me every time.

"Because, you're going to get me all hot and bothered and then I'm really going to be in trouble."

"Hot and bothered?" She raised an eyebrow, "Is that adult talk for horny?"

I laughed. "Yeah."

"Lame."

I rolled my eyes at her playfully. She giggled again.
"Come on."

We walked to my apartment, hand in hand still. It was once we were inside my apartment that I realized I wasn't finished kissing her yet.

I pushed her up against the counter with one hand on her waist and the other on her neck. She had to stand on her tip toes a bit, which I found to be funny. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close. Her skin was warmer now, and her cheeks were flushed.

Our kisses kept getting more and more heated. I tightened my grasp and kissed her harder, and faster. She tasted like strawberries and candy.

I put a hand on the back of her head as my lips found their way down to her neck, placing wet kisses on her throat. She bit her bottom lip and sighed softly. Hesitantly, I pulled away.

She pouted, "Why'd you stop?"

I smirked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.
"I was getting carried away."

"Yeah, I know, I liked it."

"You're bad." I laughed, "Are you hungry? I ate with the guys, but I can make you something."

She shook her head, "No thanks, I'm alright. I'm gonna take a shower."
She grabbed her bag and walked off to my bathroom as if she owned the place. That made me laugh.

Madeline being in my apartment was really becoming a regular thing. I enjoyed having her with me, a lot.

I sighed a bit, when she closed the bathroom door. I grabbed my phone, and stepped outside to the balcony, closing the slide door behind me. Reluctantly, I dialed Ashton's number.

"Hey man," he answered quickly, "did you get Madeline? Is she okay?"

"Yeah, I found her. She's fine. She's in the shower now." I said. "Are the guys still with you?"