21 • luke

( a/n : luke is so hot I can't even breathe )

breathe )

I let out a deep breath as I walked into the pub, meeting the guys there. They were already seated and Michael was already downing whiskey. Not too much of a shocker there.

"Hey guys." I said, sitting beside Ashton at the bar.

"There you are, mate!" He chirped. "We've been waiting on you!"

"Sorry." I smiled, sheepishly. "It's been a long day."

"You seem really stressed." Calum nodded.

"Well, talk to us!" Michael insisted. "What is it you needed to tell us?"

I took a deep breath. "You won't fucking believe who stopped by last night."

"Who?" Ashton raised an eyebrow.

"Nora."

All of their jaws dropped to the floor.

"You're shitting me." Michael grumbled.

"I wish." I sighed.

"W-Well, what happened?" Calum sputtered out.

"It was chilling." I admitted. "Like seeing a ghost."

"More like Satan." Ashton said bitterly. "In a pair of Louboutins."

"Precisely." I smirked. "But, really. It was strange. She showed up in that little black dress I used to love, the one she wore to so many dates. With that signature red lipstick. It felt like Deja Vu."

"She was probably on her way back from a dick appointment." Michael spat. "Or spitting on children. Maybe even hit a few puppies with her car on the way."

My guys were protective of me, that's for sure. They had a lot of harsh feelings towards Nora - obviously.

"And you invited her in?" Calum asked in disbelief. He turned to the bartender. "Get this poor man a rum and coke. Emphasis on the rum."

"I didn't really invite her in. She kind of invited herself in, you know how she is. Anyway, she was being her usual self. She really tried turning on the charm. She asked if I was seeing anyone, and I told her I was. But I didn't give her too many details."

"You shouldn't." Ashton said. "You can't trust her."

I continued, "When I told her I was seeing someone, she started asking really odd questions. She asked if I missed her, and what I missed most about our relationship. I told her our relationship was toxic, and that we were better off away from each other. She laughed at me, really laughed. She tried to tell me that I was in denial, and that she couldn't wait to get me back in her bedroom. Those were her exact words. She asked about my sex life. She told me she knew it couldn't be as good as it was when I was with her."
I took a long chug of the rum and coke the bartender quickly provided me with.