41 • luke

((( OKAY so I published a little bit of my Ashton fanfic, if any of you guys want to check it out! PLS DO!!

it is called "after we drifted"

the story was previously posted on my old account but I only had like 3 chapters up and I had a lot of editing and improving to do. So now that I have this account and better writing skills I'm publishing it again!

so yes again if you like this story please go read that one too!!! okay thanks enjoy<3333 ))))

I woke up before Madeline the next morning.

Careful not to disturb her sleep, I wiggled my way out of the sheets to the best of my ability. I pouted a bit, not feeling the same warmth I was feeling previously when she was in my arms.

I watched her, making sure she was still sleeping soundly. I kissed her on the head and quietly made my way to the bathroom.

I kicked off my joggers and started a shower. As I stood under the hot water my mind wandered elsewhere. I couldn't hold back the inappropriate thoughts I had, wishing Madeline was joining me in the shower.

I chuckled to myself. Stop being a creep, Hemmings.

I showered quickly, dried my hair a bit, and wrapped a towel around my waist. I entered my bedroom once more, letting out a small sigh of relief when I saw that the little angel in my bed was still asleep.

She looked so beautiful.

I approached the bed, slowly, standing beside of her. My eyes trailed from her gorgeous face, down to her exposed legs tangled in the sheets. More dirty thoughts crept into my mind. I shook them away, and decided I'd better get dressed before I got too carried away.

I pulled on some underwear, my favorite black jeans, and a long sleeved Grateful Dead tee shirt. I pushed my hair back out of my face, taking another glance at Madeline.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I climbed on top of her, wrapped my arms around her tightly, and began a trail of soft kisses on her neck.

She flinched at first, then relaxed. I heard a small giggle escape her lips.

"I'm sorry to wake you," I laughed back, pressing my lips all over her face, "I just missed you so much, and you looked so lovely laying there."

"Mmm," she sighed softly, "you can wake me like this whenever you want."

Gently, she put a hand to my face, redirecting my lips to meet hers. I smiled into the kiss.

She surprised me, pushing me back on the bed and climbing on top of me instead. She laughed playfully, straddling me. The soft material of her underwear was rubbing against my groin and I gulped back a moan. She was oblivious to it.

"Careful, baby," I warned, "you know I can pin you at any moment."

"I think I could take you." She winked.

I grinned.
"Let's make breakfast."

Her eyes lit up, innocently. "Yes! I'm starving."

She jumped off of me and ran into the kitchen, and I let out a laugh, following her. We decided on banana pancakes and scrambled eggs.

She helped me with the pancakes, watching them carefully before flipping them.

"I hope I don't burn them." She said.

I chuckled, "You won't. You're doing great!"

We started getting a little silly, making different shapes with the pancakes. She made a Mickey Mouse shape, a couple heart shapes, and then she made a penis shaped one and told me that one was mine.
I rubbed pancake mix on her nose after that.

After everything was prepared we ate together, laughing and joking.
When we were done, I flopped down on the couch.

"I feel like I could go back to sleep now." I groaned.

She giggled. I put my arms out for her but she walked past me. I stuck my lip out.

She giggled again, "I have to change! I'll be right back."

"Hurry!"

I grabbed the remote and started looking for movies on Netflix to watch. I really just wanted to have a lazy day.
I glanced over at my open bedroom door, and then did a double take.

Madeline had changed into a pair of white lace cheeky underwear, and she peeled my tee shirt off. She was facing away from me, so I could see her bum and now completely bare back. My face flushed. I shifted a bit on the couch, watching her. She started putting on a matching white bra, but struggled trying to clasp it in the back. She spun around, quickly, startling me. She smirked when she saw that I was watching her and my face reddened.

"Can you help me?" She asked innocently.

She approached me, still holding the bra together behind her back.

"O-Of course." I said.

I got up, and she turned around before me. I carefully clasped the bra together for her.

She spun back around to face me, "Thank you, Luke."

"You're welcome." I said, putting my hands on her waist and pulling her close to me, a little roughly.
She grinned, before I pressed my lips down on hers.
Her hands found their way to my hair, and my hands traveled a bit. I lightly pulled my fingertips down her back, caressing her bum and thighs.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I almost whimpered.

She grinned again, gripping my shirt with her small fists and pulling me even closer. She kissed my neck gently, and I smiled under he touch. She had to stand on her tip toes.

Then, she melted into me. Wrapping her arms around my torso and burying her face in my chest. I instinctively held her even tighter.

"Come pick an outfit for me." She said.
I nodded, and she dragged me back into my bedroom.

I picked out a light wash pair of jeggings with ripped knees and a fuzzy gray sweater that reached just above her belly button. Then she put on a pair of socks with cats all over them, making me roll my eyes but laugh anyway.

I sat in the bathroom with her while she continued getting ready for the day. She brushed out her long, straight hair. She put some makeup all over her face and explained that it "evened out her complexion" but I had no idea what that meant. I just knew she was perfectly gorgeous without it.

She lined her eyes and applied what I assumed to be mascara on her lashes. She brushed a pale, pink color over her lips before I spoke again.

"Let's call my mum." I said.

She turned to look at me, "Right now?"
I could tell she was nervous.

I smiled, softly. "Right now."

((( I was just thinking and this is probably going to be a really long story I AM SORRY I HOPE YOU GUYS DONT MIND I JUST HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED FOR ITTT AHHHHH

ok ok thank u and don't forget to check out "after we drifted" pretty pretty please !!! )))))