24 • madeline

( a/n: look at that precious lil sunflower ^^

MADELINES NEW OUTFIT ABOVE ^^^ )

Luke took me back to my house to change clothes and grab an overnight bag to stay at his house. The air outside was freezing, beings it was almost February and still pretty deep into the winter, so I made sure to bundle up.

I packed up a little bit of makeup, pajamas, grabbed my charger, my uniform, and my school backpack for the next day. I was feeling like a little child who was getting to spend the night with her best friend. It made me giddy every time.

I came down the stairs and he smiled at me, satisfied.

"I bet that feels better." He said sweetly. "I hate that you have to wear that uniform even when it's so cold outside."

"It's torture." I laughed, and hugged him. "I missed you today."

"I missed you, angel." He gushed, stroking my hair down and kissing the top of my head.

"You never told me how your test went." I frowned, looking up at him.

"I'm sorry, today was really busy. It went very well. I think I did good on it. I'm not too stressed anymore."

"Good." I nodded. "I don't want you to stress."

"You're sweet." He smiled, kissing my head again. "Come on, let's go."

We got in his car and listened to some music for a while. I felt relaxed hearing him sing along. My phone buzzed.

from: logan
ok ok u got me. officially a feminist. this shit is awesome.

to: logan
?????

from: logan
I'm doing research!! aren't u!

from: logan
I watched a buzzfeed video about some bad ass heroins

to: logan
HEROINE. NOT HEROIN. THATS A DRUG.

from: logan
OH SHIT LMFAO U RIGHT

from: logan
anyways lmao Alice Paul sounds like a bad ass bitch. ur still my favorite feminist though. that has nothing to do with the assignment but I still thought you should know.

I chuckled.

Luke looked over, "Who are you texting?"

"Logan." I answered.

"Logan who?" He asked, a bit puzzled.

"Logan Ryker," I laughed, "in history class. You teach him."

"Oh." He said. "I didn't know you two were friends."

"Well, Mrs. Reynolds partnered us up for the American Revolution assignment."