CHAPTER 13: Bruises

RANDOM QUESTION 2:

What do you like about Duke? (if you like him!)

"Oh, thank God. Quick. I really need to use the bathroom."

Kevin was sitting on the bed resting his feet on the ground and holding his bladder.

Duke started whistling and walking slowly to place the food bag on the nightstand. Kevin stared at Duke and then at the cuffs like he was begging him to hurry. But Duke was taking his time. He went to hang his jacket behind the door.

That's when Kevin snapped and said, "What the fuck are you doing? Didn't you hear me? I need to go. Now."

Duke ignored him and went to sit at his desk.

Kevin was furious. He yelled, "Oh. Come on." Then started shaking his leg. His eyes were full of rage. He pulled his cuffed hand while uttering "Uggh," and wiggled it aggressively even though he knows that's not going to get it free.

He yelled at Duke louder this time, "UNCUFF ME NOW."

Duke was having a blast. He wanted to keep this going just a little longer. So, he stood and started approaching Kevin. Then he bowed to face him. The kid was clearly annoyed and angry.

Duke looked Kevin in the eye, and flashed an evil smile while wiggling his eyebrows, and saying, "How's the pain?"

Kevin sighed, "Shut up," while turning his head away.

Duke stood up straight and raised his voice, "Well. Someone's feeling cranky."

Kevin glared at him.

Duke clapped his hands together, "Tell you what. I'm gonna uncuff you. But after you're done taking a piss, you're gonna take a shower. Because, boy," He covered his nose and continued, "You reeaally stink."

"I'm NOT taking a shower with that door open," pointing his head to the bathroom's door.

"Suit yourself," frowned Duke. Then he sat at the desk working again.