CHAPTER 24: Give Him Hell

I strongly suggest that you listen to the song up there ☝️

Duke's POV:

I crashed backward on the floor and that God damn gun behind my back did not make the fall any better. I can feel the soapy floor, now that my hands are touching it, and I can smell the shampoo he poured there. That sneaky kid. I closed my eyes and grimaced as I pushed my back slightly in pain. But only for a second because I knew that this lil dude exactly planned on placing me on the ground to facilitate his attack. After all, I was about 8-9 inches taller than him. So, he wouldn't have stood a chance fighting me while I was standing. That was a desperate but clever strategy, I give him that.

So, I quickly opened my eyes and saw his sharp stick heading towards my face, fast. I managed to grab it with both hands right before it touched my eyeball. I shivered for a second and my blood ran cold through my veins.

Holy shit! That was too close!

I felt how weak his grip was and I saw the worried and frightened look on his face once I got a hold of his joke of a spear

I felt how weak his grip was and I saw the worried and frightened look on his face once I got a hold of his joke of a spear. He tried to pull it from my hands, but it was a weak attempt. I could tell that he was getting very tired. I scoffed at the thought that he really didn't stand a chance to even scratch me, considering his current health condition.

"Is that it?" I said while I was still laying on the floor, teasing him and trying to remain as calm and as cool about it. I mean, Jesus Christ, I almost lost an eye!

The kid let go of his spear that I was holding, stepped a step backward to lean his back and his shaky lil hands on the sink. He was looking at me with eyes full of hate and rapid breaths full of rage. Haha. At least he knows that he lost. I guess now that he gave up, he wanted to get into a defensive position to protect himself from me instead of attacking. Good call.

Poor, helpless Kevin. He never learns, does he? I always win. And after this, I have made up my mind. No more pitty. I will have sex with him tonight.

I've been thinking about it since the day we met. Nah, even before that. Since I started watching him for a few days, coming back to the dorms alone every night. I can't believe I resisted this temptation all this time! I should be given an award for that!