✎ CHAPTER 8: Monster In Bed

Duke walked quietly into the room, carrying dinner in his hand to the most beautiful human being sleeping on the bed

It looks like he's gaining his color back. Good. I should stop the IVs from flowing, they're almost empty. I don't think he needs more blood. He looks perfect by now. Plus, I love to see them a little tired. Hahaha.

Duke saw that Kevin's lips' wounds were still bleeding. Only slightly, though. He was sure he didn't cut them too deep. They would heal on their own. Or maybe he would stitch them up later if needed.

He must be exhausted. Come to think of it, on top of all the things that happened to him, he hasn't had a decent sleep in over eighteen hours.

Kevin looked so pretty and peaceful in his sleep as if he was doing that on purpose to taunt Duke, knowing that he changed and turned softer all of a sudden.

Those pretty, sleepy eyes, those gorgeous pouty lips, and that lean, fit, and fair body. Oh, I wanna do him right now. 

'You can't,' an annoying voice in Duke's head kept telling me that. 

Duke grunted. He hated that voice. It gave him some feelings that he didn't need in this type of job.

Duke placed the food bag on the nightstand and sat slowly next to him on the bed. He removed Kevin's hair from his forehead while touching it to check for any fever.

God, he's so pretty.

Duke smirked and that dirty thought came into his mind again.

Oh, I really hit the jackpot this time.

Kevin felt that touch on his forehead. He quickly opened his eyes and gasped.

At the same time, Duke removed his hand, and Kevin scooted away as fast as he can in his weak condition while slightly groaning from the pain of the surgeries. His eyebrows drew together in terror.

What happened? he thought, Did he just touch my face!? Why?

Duke noticed the kid's frightened expression and he liked it

Duke noticed the kid's frightened expression and he liked it. He liked to inflict fear on his victims. He especially liked Kevin's pretty and helpless look.