CHAPTER 28: Molested

RANDOM QUESTION 5:

Now that you read this far, what do you hate about Duke? :<

As Duke touched Kevin's collarbone and trailed a shaky hand down Kevin's torso lustfully, taking into mind how his soft baby-like skin felt against his palm, it turned his breaths into deep, warm, trembling breaths

Kevin shivered and responded with a voice full of disgust and hate, "Gimme a break. Gimme a fucking break."

Duke's hand reached the waistband of Kevin's sweatpants. He slipped his fingers underneath the fabric then ran them along Kevin's waist and was about to pull his pants down, but he stopped when he heard Kevin's hateful, yet struggle-free, response. Something just didn't feel right. Something was missing from this scene.

He said, without moving his lascivious gaze from Kevin's lower body, "Why aren't you fighting back?"

He expected a vicious struggle from the kid, but instead, he was faced with a limp, almost lifeless body. He still wanted to use that sexy body, though, but he wanted more of Kevin's fighting spirit too.

"I'm tired," whimpered Kevin with a pout. "I'm sore." He closed his eyes and added, "I just can't..." His voice cracked and he couldn't finish that sentence.

Duke's lips formed a smile of amusement. His gaze was now fixated on those sad, swollen lips. A trace of tears was still visible on each of Kevin's pale cheeks. Duke leaned forward and wiped them off then wiped the blood off of Kevin's lips before he claimed them with a slow, tender kiss. Kevin did not put the slightest form of resistance. His face only showed signs of extreme fatigue and sadness.

The stubborn kid finally ran out of tricks to play. He finally gave up.

When Duke released his lips, he breathed out, "You're so hot when you're tired." He trailed his fingers on Kevin's lips and whispered, "You're even hotter when you're fighting. Too bad I can't have it all."

Kevin cringed and attempted to turn his face away from Duke and his sick obsession over him, but Duke grabbed his cheeks and asked, "Now, what were you saying? You can't what?"