SPECIAL CHAPTER 28.5: Player 1 Ready

Kevin's POV:

Kevin's POV:

14 hours and 7 minutes ago - 6:03 AM:

Today, Wednesday, was the 6th day of captivity. The day after the poor man's gruesome death. I almost gave up on trying to manipulate douchebag, for my own good, until I noticed that he tried to comfort me today. He even offered to bring me anything I like to eat, drink... let's just stop here.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He torments me one minute then regrets his actions the following minute.

Whatever was wrong with him, his indecisive actions, I decided to take advantage of his peace offering.

"lemons and bagels," that's all I asked him to bring me and that's all I actually needed, without sounding suspicious. I couldn't handle him getting mad at me again. At least not until I have executed this plan.

After he left, I took the pain meds. Strangely, they didn't work as expected. I was still in pain, but I got a bit used to the pain. I managed to fall asleep, only to wake up 2 hours later to that freak trying to kiss me while I was asleep.

 I managed to fall asleep, only to wake up 2 hours later to that freak trying to kiss me while I was asleep

Gross and creepy as fuck. Why the hell is he so obsessed with me?

That's when I realized that I could use this to my advantage. In exchange for a deal, If he asked for a payment, I could offer him... a kiss. Blech! I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it, but I got nothing... less gross to offer that perv. It could work.

He brought me the lemons and bagels, though, but I didn't have time to use them until it was almost 4 PM.

Anyway, I didn't think I would have to go through with this plan so soon, but things have changed, like finding out about the bruises. I couldn't think of a logical explanation for the bruises except that I was being drugged and used in rough sexual acts, especially since now I know that he lusts over me.

I can't stay here, waiting to be strong enough to fight, now that I know what he's doing to me.

My drugged, bruised body ached that day and it was getting worse by the minute. I was also vomiting, feeling dizzy, shaking, and sweating like a pig, which were all symptoms of drug overdose. I wonder how long he had been drugging me?