CHAPTER 27: Sadistic Pleasures

Duke single-handedly dragged Kevin behind him on his way to the room

Duke single-handedly dragged Kevin behind him on his way to the room. Kevin tried helplessly to loosen Duke's grip on his messy brown hair. On top of all the pain that he was experiencing at this moment, being pulled so aggressively like that added to it. He could feel his scalp thumbing hard at the roots where the strands were being pulled, carrying his weight.

It was no use. Kevin was too weak to free his hair from Duke's tight grip. A trail of blood was left on the floor from kicking it with his glass-punctured feet in an effort to fight back. The puncture wounds on his hands and the slash on his arm were not in any better condition as well.

 The puncture wounds on his hands and the slash on his arm were not in any better condition as well

He cried out in pain, "Uggh. Let go of me!"

Duke had the widest, sadistic grin ever on his face. He showed no remorse for Kevin's screams and struggle. He used his other hand to cover the stab wound on the right side of his stomach. It was still bleeding, but not as much. It was the reason he was walking slower than his usual, hyper pace.

They passed through the broken door and they were almost at the bed. Kevin used his long fingernails to scratch Duke's arm as a last resort, grunting in frustration. Vertical scratch wounds covered Duke's arm.

Duke hissed from the pain, then he chuckled, "Aww. Lil kitty wants to play?"

They had reached the bed shortly after that. Duke threw Kevin on the bed with ease. Kevin gasped as he laid flat on the bed. He grimaced while rubbing his achy head. Then he quickly sat up only to be slammed with Duke's blood-soaked hand pushing him by the chest back down.

Duke sat on top of Kevin to pin him down and grinned, "Let's play."

The boy started punching Duke's body while yelling in terror, "Get off me, you freak! Get off me!"

Duke took a hold of the kid's weak arms with a booming, malicious laughter that sent chills streaming through Kevin's veins. He cuffed his wrists to the headboard right above his head, as the kid grappled poorly with a man almost twice his size while grunting, "No! Stop it! No!"

 He cuffed his wrists to the headboard right above his head, as the kid grappled poorly with a man almost twice his size while grunting, "No! Stop it! No!"