CHAPTER 9: Can I Keep Him?

RANDOM QUESTION 1:

What do you like about Kevin?

Kevin's POV:

I was kidnapped around 12 AM, Friday, October 6, 2017. On Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, nothing serious really happened, compared to the craziness of the first day!

This is how the day usually goes by:

Douchebag comes to the room at about 6 AM, uncuffs my hand, and brings me a tray with fresh juice, eggs, and bacon for breakfast. That breakfast looked familiar to me somehow.

I always feel sweaty and nervous whenever he comes near me, putting the tray on the nightstand next to the bed. The incident of that night still haunts me. I couldn't shake it off no matter how much I tried. Then he sits at his desk eating breakfast and working on his laptop computer. I try to avoid eye contact as much as possible.

You're probably wondering how do I manage to go to the bathroom when I was lying in bed all this time. Well, this is embarrassing, but douchebag would carry me there and stand next to the bathroom's door turning his back to me to give me a little privacy, waiting for me to finish. He even helps me wash my hands by holding my upper arm so I won't fall. I was too weak to stand without support. Then he carries me back to bed and cuffs my hand to the headboard.

After breakfast, he gives me some pills and puts some water bottles and some snacks on the nightstand next to the bed. They're mostly chocolates and chips. Then he handcuffs me again, and I don't see him until 6 PM.

In the evening, he brings some takeout food and gives me some pills again. I eat in the bed. He hangs his black leather jacket at the door, then he eats at his desk. He occasionally pours himself a glass of Vodka after dinner. Sometimes, I smell cigarette smoke on him. So, he's definitely a smoker. After dinner, he cuffs my hand again and goes out the room making sure he locks it behind him.

 After dinner, he cuffs my hand again and goes out the room making sure he locks it behind him

It's a really boring routine. I was a prisoner, but I can't complain. At least he's not doing any more harm to me!

The days passed by in anxiety and restless nights of sleep. I wake up almost immediately after I fall asleep. I look around making sure that no one is in the room with me. You can't really sleep knowing that your kidnapper may crawl into bed to rape you at any moment. It took me a couple of days until I managed to sleep longer periods of time without waking up.