1

Two bestfriends were walking hand in hand through an empty corridor after all the students went inside their respective class so they enjoys silence since one of them is the sole daughter of the school owner until one of them spoke more like whispering into other's sensitive ears.

"Let's get inside the empty storage room at the end of the corridor." The older whispered seductively and the younger ones nodded before she pulled her and hastily runs through the emptiness of the corridor until the reaches the end where rarely passed by students and teachers.

"Get inside quickly!" The older girl pushed her secret lover inside the spacious storage room and they both went inside chuckling.

"Aaahhh~" One of them moans in pleasure when her lover quickly touches her private part lifting up her skirt and rubs her thumb into her clit. The one who moans receives a few love marks on the side of her now exposed breast, her bra is quickly thrown on the floor, her lover's hand was too quick much to her likings.

"T-Tae p-please b-be gentle~ Ah!" Tiffany moans when her lover strip off her lacy panty after her skirt been off her body and thrown at the back as she sat securely on Taeyeon's lap while her lover keeps on marking her naked body deliciously. The hot make-out session kept on going with Tiffany's loud moans and cute whimperings while on the other hand, Taeyeon enjoys tasting every inch of the younger girl's smooth and naked body where she leaves her love marks.

"Behave or I'll stop here." Taeyeon threatens and Tiffany shuts her mouth obediently before she circle her arms around the older girl'd neck kissing her roughly keeping their moans in bay so no one could noticed them inside. (A\N: I'm playing Red Velvet's Bad Boy while writing these lewd scene)

"Want to get further?" Taeyeon asked with her eyes closed exploring her lover's naked body before Tiffany stripping her school uniform off her joining the other piece of fabrics on the floor.

"Make me cum." Tiffany seductively asked for release and Taeyeon obeys as she inserted two fingers inside before the girl on top keep on riding together with the pumping fingers inside creating a squishy sounds that makes the heat turns up high between them.

"Hit the spot Tae please." Tiffany pleaded in pleasure as she keeps on riding Taeyeon's finger and fasten the pace before adding another one inside her tight cunt.

"Kiss me baby." Taeyeon begged on her lover before Tiffany complied with an intense french kisses involving tongue inside their wet cavern and the sexcapade keeps on going not caring about their skipped classes.

"Yeah baby that's the right spot." Tiffany thrown her head back in pleasure as she kept on riding like a cowgirl with her eyes closed pulling from their kisses because Taeyeon wants her to cum fast.

"I-I t-think I-I'm c-cumming." Tiffany cooed before she looks straight into Taeyeon's empty and cold eyes that she loves the most but her lover is the most warmest person she had met and they became bestfriends after they've met at the party and had sex for the first time. Tiffany fell inlove first before Taeyeon realized her feelings towards her bestfriend as she dated many guys before she met the eyesmile girl but Taeyeon was Tiffany's first lover ever since so they dated slowly and since the feelings is new and strange for the younger girl she guides her and treats her gently and with care so their secret love story begun.

"Cum for me love." Taeyeon whispered into the pleasured girl on her lap as she fasten deeply inside her lover's pussy hitting the right spot to make her cum.

"TAEYEON!!!" Tiffany screams in pleasure after mind blowing orgasm after a few pumps inside then she came on Taeyeon's hands and she loses all of her energy so they both rest for awhile hugging Tiffany tightly on the older one's arms with their eyes closed but with a satisfied smile on their faces before they both laughed softly.

"I love you so much baby." Tiffany claims Taeyeon's lips after her lover satisfied her.

"Hm." Taeyeon cut off by a pair of lips of her naughty lover who rubs her own pussy on her lap creating friction and wanted for more but she needs to stop her before they got caught by someone.

"Still up for another round?" Taeyeon asked hoping that her lover stop now but she's not a talker so she let Tiffany to speak for her own.

"I just want kisses and cuddle with you for awhile since we still more minutes left before the next period start." Tiffany seductively whispers through Taeyeon's ears before she showering her butterfly kisses all over the older girl's face.

"We might get caught." Taeyeon worriedly remind her as they kept on touching each other.

"You're the daughter's school owner so you can shut them off." Tiffany nibbles on her lover's bottom lips in between her teeth.

"It's sounds like I'm abusing my powers because I'm the daughter." Taeyeon chuckle.

"But remember your father is one of the school professor here." Taeyeon added with a tease making Tiffany frown as she cutely pout infront of her lover's face.

"Don't remind me." Tiffany sulk and Taeyeon hugging her tightly so their breast touching each other but the older one still with her clothes while the others naked.

"Let's get you dress or you mighr catch cold." Taeyeon offered but seems like the cute girlfriend not wanting to end their sessions as her hormones keeps hitting the wall inside her so Tiffany keeps on rubbing her pussy into Taeyeon's lap helping her to reach another orgasm but she was stopped by an arms encircling around her waist as she felt Taeyeon sniffing her hair scent snuggling into her neck.

"If you want let's stay like this for awhile until we heard the bell ring." Taeyeon cooed into her lover's ears as she rest her head into Tiffany's exposed shoulder while she wrapped her into her arms.

"Okay." Tiffany smile as she let Taeyeon wrapped her on her naked state but she doesn't care as long as she feels her lover's warmth on her body.

-to be continued

A\N: How's the first chapter so far guys? I'm warning everyone that you will encounter reading some rated and lewd scenes in between the characters which is unlikely me but the story plot seems to be like that 😅

With Love,
chocomint89