18

BOSTON 2018

"FINALLY!!!" After a long ride, the two stepsisters landed on Boston safely with their luggages. They spotted a well-suited man with a same age with Seon Mi and he wears a huge smile seeing them and welcomes Taeyeon on his arms.

"Taetae-ah!" The man cried fakely before hugging the older girl in his arms followed by a loud scoffed coming from Taeyeon who struggled to pushed him away.

"Daddy stop it! They are all looking in our direction!" Taeyeon whispered after successfully pulled off from her dear father's arms before she looked around and felt sorry for the passersby.

"Oh you had someone here?" Kim Tae Sung wondered his eyes and spotted Tiffany behind his daughter's back who looks like a cute little lost puppy.

"My stepsister Tiffany Hwang." Taeyeon hesitatingly introduced her stepfather's daughter knowing her father might get mad.

"Nice to meet you Tiffany!!" Tae Sung hugged the said girl like how he do with Taeyeon awhile ago and the older girl felt somewhat relief as she saw how her own father's eyes sparkle finding a new victim of his fashion styles.

"C'mon let's get you home." Tae Sing offers holding Tiffany's empty hand while Taeyeon struggling with her own luggages.

"Hey Dad wait up!" Taeyeon yells when she saw the duo few meters away from her. She fasten her pace to catch up with their power walking until they successfull reached the parking lot and a sporty car welcomes them.

"Here's the key!" Tae Sung throws the car keys into his daughter who almost fainted from exhaustion.

"You'll drive the Ferrari." Tae Sung instructed as his eyes landed on the another car drove by his boyfriend.

"Charles is here with me." Tae Sung winks at them made Tiffany smile back maybe accompanying Taeyeon in Boston wouldn't be bad and terrified while meeting her stepfather is truly an honor.

"Hi baby." Tae Sung met eyes with his lover, an American native but almost as rich as him as well.

"Remember Taeyeon? She's with Tiffany Hwang." Charles waves friendly at them and accompanied by a charming smile.

"Annyeong Haseoyo." The American speaks their language and it made them amused by him.

"Wah! He can speak Korean!" Tiffany amused and clapped her hands like a sea lion making Tae Sung smile.

"I totally like you!" Tae Sung complimented while holding Tiffany's hand.

"Thank you." Tiffany flustered from a sudden compliment made Taeyeon looks like a proud mother beside her.

"Cut it you two we need to go home and rest Daddy!" Taeyeon butted in after placing her luggage inside the Ferrari.

"Such a cockblocker!" Tae Sung snorted before he waves at Tiffany with Charles clinging on his arm.

"Your Dad is amazing!" Tiffany boastfully said as they both entered the expensive sports car and Taeyeon revv up the engine and finally drove home.

AT TAE SUNG HOTEL

"This is huge and amazing!" Tiffany was amazed how rich Taeyeon's both parents as she saw the huge and luxurious hotel infront of them with THE EMPIRE sign on the top.