25

TIFFANY POV

A life without Taeyeon is awful and miserable, you can call me a fool for loving someone who first left me but my heart is still my heart and it would only see and recognized HER 'till forever. My trail of thoughts has been disrupted by my daughter whose woke up from her afternoon nap holding her unicorn stuff toy as I saw her yawning cutely while rubbing her eyes still looking sleepy.

"Mommy." She chirp before she drags her small body into the couch where I've been sitting placing her head into my lap before she closed her cute eyes.

"What is it sweety?" I asked as I played and curling her hair into my fingers as I watched her affectionately.

"Where's my Daddy?" She asked the usual sensitive questions I avoided but I couldn't take it away that she will asking me over and over again due to her curiousity.

"He went far away." I said before I observed her carefully.

"When is he coming back?" She questioned and her curiousity is getting on my nerves now.

"I don't know but I promise you will see him soon." I smiled at her before she nodded, she's too understanding and patience when I said something and never prying again until her curiousity eats her up.

"Tell me about your Taetae then." She ordered.

I told her about Taeyeon once in awhile when I felt it I had something to talked with and Erika is the victim of my dreamy story about my first love and all. I'm happy and grateful she's loving the story though I didn't even mentioned the woman whose inlove with Taetae, I want to kept it as a mystery since she wasn't on the right age to fully understand everything. Erika is all ears with all my real life stories and she understood me, I cried on her even laughed at her, she's my life, my everything.

"Hug me Mommy." She said sleepily while listening at my story about Taetae.

"Taetae loves the woman very much but shy to admit it to herself." I said dreamily while thinking of every happy memories spent with her.

"I like Taetae very much but sometimes I hate her when she always make the girl cry." I smile at her statement, she cares about me even she had no idea it was literally me.

"Taetae is good but she doesn't often shows her true emotions for the girl but she really loves her." I explained before she nodded.

"I know." Erika said.

"You know? How?" I furrow my brows not really understood behind her words its looks like she's the real adult her for being a smarty pants.

"Someone once said the same story to me when I sat alone on a bench while my classmates played around the park because I enjoy sketching rather than wasting my energy in playing." She said smartly made me stifle a laugh at her very matured words like she's really an adult.

"Same story?" I asked curiously.

"I called her Miss Arrogant." She said while frowning a little maybe she recalls something about a friend she mentioned.

"Miss Arrogant? Why you calling someone's older to you like that? You know it's rude Erika Hwang." I lectured but she didn't bother and continue her story.

"Because she's like one, I hate her since first impression lasts but honestly she's kind enough." Erika explained.

"And why is that?" I asked again.

"Because she's given me this stuff toys." Erika really loves the toy after she runs into me holding it on her both hand showing me and tells about someone who gave it to her, I didn't approved it at first because it might came from a bad person but after begging me for months I finally agreed to kept it.

"Can I named this Taetae?" Erika said showing her stuff toys at me.

"Sure sweety." I agreed.

"Yes so I can call you Taetae from now on." Erika happily hugged the unicorn stuffs on her arms.

"Do you remember the name of that someone you met?" I asked before I caressed the crown of her head.

"She didn't tell me but she promise she would tell me when we met again some other time." Erika explained while staring at her doll.

"I wonder how she looks." I imagine the mystery woman Erika's been talking with.

"She's totally cool and beautiful lile you Mom." Erika cheerfully said while clasping her hand together like she's been crushing with the msytery woman.

"Oh yeah." I answered back filled with jealousy because my daughter likes a stranger other than me.

"But unfortunately she's married." Erika scoffs in disappointment when I saw how her cute face shows her emotions. My daughter is being cute right now and I totally loves it.

"She happily showed me her wedding ring and the picture of her wife in her phone." Erika frustratedly sighed like an adult, I sometimes forgot she's only a kid.

"Oh." She's a lesbian?

"Is it right to be married with the same gender Mom?" Erika asked made me nervous all of a sudden like I was committing a real huge sin but it's true I've done it.

"You will understand everything when you became an adult and I'll explain them with you." I said.

"But they really seems a happy couple before I saw her wife fetching her to go home." Erika stated.

I really wished we could be something like a happy couple too.

"Okay enough of it for now and we'll going to have our lunch." I pat her before I gestured her to follow me in the kitchen.

"I want to have a wife too!" Erika exclaimed as she step her foot in the kitchen jumping into the chair on the kitchen counter.

"Erika Hwang!" I glare at her as I raised my voice at her and by the way, don't get me wrong about it but I don't want her to be like me too, I want her to have normal and happy life.

"Sorry." She hang her head low playing with thw utensils infront of her.

"Let's just eat." I said softly.

"Okay." She pick up her spoon before tasting my cuisine and we continue eating peacefully that my mind flew somewhere else and thinking about Taeyeon.

"Where are you now Taeyeon?"

A/N: Finally getting better 🤒