6

"What do you think about my gown Tiffany?" Seon Mi tried different design of gowns as she was accompanied by Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"It's wonderful Aunty." Tiffany clasp her both hand as she watched how her future stepmother turns around with her lovely smile on her face when she wears her wedding gown. Taeyeon is silently looking uninterested at her own mother before she taps her phone playing with her favorite game apps but little did she know, Tiffany is secretly glancing back at her since the saleslady quietly hitting on the charismatic girl makes her boils in jealousy and anger but Taeyeon didn't even bother a bit as she continued playing with her handphone.

"What about you Tae?" Seon Mi asked if her daughter is also watching her but to her disappointment Taeyeon still uninterested and bored at the same time just by looking at the same design and colored dress her mother was wearing.

"Everything is fine." Taeyeon calmly said before she met her mother's own eyes and the woman wasn't so please with her unpleasant behavior towards Seon Mi.

"You're such a help." Seon Mi sarcastically said before she turns her attention into Tiffany who is dreamily looking at the cool girl beside because Taeyeon's fashion style is truly distracting in just a plain black Supreme shirt, blue ripped jeans and a pair of keds sneakers.

"I'm just being real here." Taeyeon scoffed before she stood up and left without a word. Seon Mi wasn't so please either so she ñet her daughter do her own thing and focus on her upcoming wedding instead.

"I'll follow her Aunty please excuse me." Tiffany excuses herself before Seon Mi nodded in response and continue consulting with a sales lady on the wedding dress shop.

"Tae? Where are you?" Tiffany runs quickly to follow her lover who is vanished in a room with too many doors inside the boutique.

"Hmp!" Someone grabs her inside an empty room which happens to be a spare dressing room for customers.

"It's just me Taeyeon." The culprit whispers into Tiffany's sensitive ears before the naughty little tease licks her earlobe sensually. The victim whimpers and moans within the sudden arousal from Taeyeon who roams her naughty hand all over her body and gropes her left clothed breast giving her satisfying sensation.

"P-Please T-Tae.." Tiffany pleads earnestly while Taeyeon grabs her waist pressing her body into the wall inside after locking the door for safety. She grabs a hold on her lover's strong biceps as Taeyeon traps her into the harden wall as they kept on kissing each other passionately.

"Feisty." Taeyeon whispers in between their kisses as she press her own body harder into Tiffany's before she untied the knot of the other girl's dress make the dress loosen a bit on her upper torso, she finally spots the strap of Tiffany's black lacy bra as she teasingly pulls them down from her shoulder. The heated make out session escalated further when Taeyeon hastily cups her cheek and abusively tortures her soft lips by kissing it rough while biting them too.

"It hurts." Tiffany wanted to cry in pleasure when Taeyeon uses her magic to please the girl.

"Kiss me." Taeyeon lifts up her skirt showing her smooth legs through her pervert looking eyes when she saw Tiffany's colored panties underneath and couldn't help but to tore them off.

"T-Tae I have no spare of it?!" Tiffany snorted once her lover tore her panty off before Taeyeon rub her clit in circular motion and inserted her middle finger.

"Just be quiet or else we will get caught, you don't want it right?" Tiffany nodded before Taeyeon silence her with a rough kiss forcing her tongue inside her wet cavern while intertwining it with Tiffany.