12

"Thank you for participating our class team building have a safe journey home." The professor waves goodbye into his students as they went home.

"How's the camp?" Stephen asked his daughters as they both climbed ln the car in silence.

"It's fine Daddy." Tiffany answered instead as she looks over her calm stepsister whose sitting right beside her at the backseat. Stephen flashes his eyesmile as he revv up the engine of the car and drop them off at their shared apartment since he and his wife Seon Mi moved out a couple of weeks ago after they got married.

"I heard you had yourself a girlfriend Tae?" Stephen accepted the fact Taeyeon was a lesbian since Seon Mi tells him before they started dating and he gladly accepted but he's more concern about his own daughter since Tiffany wasn't dating before and don't even mention a guy's name so he's kinda worried and now that Taeyeon was now living with his daughter, he got more worried than ever because he doesn't want Tiffany to have the same fate with Taeyeon not because he's digusted but he only wants his daughter to have a happy family with some guy that she could called husband.

"Dae appa." Taeyeon answered shortly not looking at Stephen and he doesn't even pry more after he got a cold response.

"I think Seon Mi's pregnant." Stephen suddenly change the topic and brought the topic of Taeyeon's mother pregnancy instead. The two sister's eyes widen after they got the sudden news and it makes everything complicated between them.

"Congrats appa and please send my regards to Mom." Taeyeon coldly greets before her eyes landed at Tiffany and smile bitterly.

"Why all of a sudden?" Tiffany butted in made Stephen startled.

"Why you aren't happy with your Mom and me having a child so both you could be his older sisters, is it a happy family for us?" Stephen remarks.

"I'm sorry." Everything messed up inside Tiffany's mind after her last encounter with Taeyeon at the campsite.

FLASHBACK

"Why didn't you say you hurt your ankle and still you carried me in your back it's like I'm the one to blame by everyone because their ace player Kim couldn't join the game tomorrow!" Tiffany yells at her stepsister whose ankle was wrapped by bandages staying at their room since they both shared the bed for tonight after finishing up their dinner with their classmates.

"I'm just being a good sister here and yet you still blaming me too? You're being too clumsy that I've got to search for you and it cause me this crap?!" Taeyeon fought back not letting her sister to win this time when she's just being a kind one.

"So you're really blaming me." Tiffany yells back with anger before she sat beside Taeyeon on their shared bed since everyone already slept at their designated room leaving the campsite because of a sudden windstorm outside.

"Oh please just shut up I need some sleep and rest!" Taeyeon couldn't resist but to argue with her stubborn sister.

"We will not sleep until were not settle this right now." Tiffany nagged made Taeyeon scoffed and rolls her eyes.

"Listen up kid." Taeyeon started.

"Let's stop everything between us because first we are now sisters, second, I already have Jessica and third, your father wouldn't be in favor with my sexuality and thinking that I infected his own daughter being a lesbian." Taeyeon pointed out since her biological parents already accepted because Seon Mi found out about her husband's real sexuality as a gay so he's living in Boston.

"I don't want to end anything because I only want you and I don't care about what people says about me and you besides I decided to confess with my Daddy about me being a lesbian." Tiffany bravely said without blinking an eye towards Taeyeon whose amused with her.

"Is it wrong to love you?" Tiffany started to choke on her tears and Taeyeon felt weak from it.

"Everything is damn wrong I tell you that your Daddy wouldn't be please if he knows and even my Mom will freak out!" Taeyeon barks angrily shaking Tiffany to wake up her mind about the worst possibilities.

"Wake up Tiffany!!!" Taeyeon continously shook the younger girl but Tiffany wouldn't listen and continue to cry her hearts out.

"I'm blinded by your love because of that damn kiss!!! Why did you kiss me in the first place before if you weren't took responsibility over it?! Tell me now so I could understand." Tiffany cried even more recalling when Taeyeon stole her first kiss just for fun and everything went complicated since then.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." Taeyeon was startled by the sudden confession and recalls the memories when she and Tiffany were still close and free with love.

"I only want you to love me even if it's only fake just to ease my heart." Tiffany tightly held into Taeyeon's sweater as she cried on her arms.

"Is it even hard for you?" Tiffany asked pleadingly but Taeyeon remains silence not wanting to be more complicated.

"It's so damn hard for me when I knew myself I'm started to fell in love with you." Taeyeon confessed unwillingly because Tiffany keeps on prying and disturbing her.

"What did you say?" Tiffany's eyes widen when she heard her stepsister's confession.

"I...." Taeyeon hesitates.

" Tell me again." Tiffany recklessly embraces Taeyeon so she couldn't see the other girl crying.

"I started to fell in love with you." Taeyeon repeated before she tightens her embrace around Tiffany.

"Repeat it." Tiffany was beyond happy knowing her feelings were reciprocated by the one she loves the most.

"I love you Fany." Finally, Tiffany heard it well after a few years of not having them and said by Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry but I think it's enough that you already knew my feelings." Taeyeon quickly pushed Tiffany off her picking up the spare pillow and blanket from the shared bed before she proceeded on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked blinking her eyes still recovering from the sudden confession made by Taeyeon.

"Trying to get some sleep." Taeyeon coldly said getting back ot her bitch self towards Tiffany.

Tiffany as a stubborn person quickly picks up another pillow and joins her stepsister on the floor slipping inside the blanket and backhugging Taeyeon whose sighed heavily and knows how the younger girl's mind works carelessly and recklessly. She was really obssessed to her own stepsister and she would gladly accepted everything worst just to be with Taeyeon.

"Seriously what are you doing?" Taeyeon asked the obvious fact.

"Sleeping here with you." Tiffany widely smile from the back snuggling her face at her stepsister's back while sniffing Taeyeon's alluring scent.

"You won't even listen at me even if I told you so many times." Taeyeon sighed of how stubborn Tiffany was but she's happy having the girl beside her.

".........." She got no response but a little snore at her back and arms securely wrapping around her small frame.

"This kid." Taeyeon turns around to face Tiffany who quickly fell asleep spooning her. She carefully pulled the girl's head and embraces her in return snuggling very close pressing each other's body while Tiffany's face on her chest placing Taeyeon's chin at the top of her head crown before she close her eyes and joins her.

FLASHBACK END

-to be continued

A/N: Do you think they will end up with a happy ending? I don't think so 🙁

With Love,
chocomint89