16

One day Tiffany woke up without Taeyeon by her side but she ain't bothered knowing that she's just only her stepsisters. The older girl already packing her stuffs at home when Tiffany arrived  on that day with Stephen and Seon Mi while Taeyeon silently giving them a cold shoulder and just focused on her remaining tasks left from her own bedroom.

"Can I drive you at the airport tomorrow?" Stephen suggested as he followed her stepdaughter on her own room.

"Okay Appa." Taeyeon replied shortly before Tiffany appeared.

"Then I will be start living alone here from now on?" Tiffany asked with her sad tone as her eyes searched for Taeyeon.

"Yes and I already had some few notes for all of the stuffs you forgot." Taeyeon pointed at the refrigerator in the kitchen.

"Ah okay." Tiffany doesn't even know why she felt so sad and answered her with almost a heavy heart seeing her stepsister makes her want to go with her as well.

"Please take good care of yourself when you're already there in Boston with your father." Seon Mi followed with her deep tone voice yet a sad one.

"And that I'll do Mom." Taeyeon sadly smile at th before she finished the final box containing her old stuffs inside.

"Can I send her at the airport too?" Tiffany pleaded.

"Yes dear." Seon Mi smiled at her other daughter as she holds Tiffany's hand.

"We will gonna have a barbecue party for Taeyeon tonight!" Stephen happily cheer before Seon Mi joins him.

"Yes!!" Seon Mi and Tiffany shout in unison making Taeyeon let out a secret yet unhappy smile.

"Dear can you hand me the seasonings?" Stephen orders while Tiffany helps him out with their outdoor barbecue party.

"Thanks." Stephen smile before he fans the barbecue on the grill.

"Taetae!" Tiffany spotted her stepsister who was silently reading something on her spot across them.

"Hm." Taeyeon answered without looking back at Tiffany whose approaching her slowly.

"Can I sleep with your bed tonight?" The younger girl pleaded made Taeyeon looks at her confusingly.

"What? Why?" Taeyeon knitted her brows while asking Tiffany back.

"You will be leaving me alone here and I will kinda miss you." Tiffany confessed without too much thinking because she could only felt it that she wanted to say them.

"Oh okay." Taeyeon said nonchalantly before she turns back into reading while Tiffany silently staring at her.

"Stop staring at me!" Taeyeon snorted but only for Tiffany to recalls something out from her lost memory when everything turns into deja vu for her.

"Sorry I couldn't stop myself." Tiffany felt embarrassed when she got caught by Taeyeon.

"You like staring at me that much because you always did it before when you still had your memory." Taeyeon explains before Tiffany nodded.

"Oh is that so? I wonder." Tiffany shrugged it off before she took secret glances towards her stepsister who could only sigh heavily.

"I'll said it for the last time." Taeyeon scoffed when she still caught Tiffany staring at her.

"Who are you to me?" Tiffany bluntly asked before Taeyeon gasped in surprise.

"I-I'm j-just y-your s-stepsister." Taeyeon felt choke from Tiffany's suspicions.

"Stepsister? But why does it felt strange when you're around me?" Tiffany added with a skip in her heart.

"What kind of strange?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Like I just wanted to kiss you everytime our eyes met." Tiffany confessed made Taeyeon taken aback.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have to say it honestly with you but you make me." Tiffany cutely pouted making Taeyeon to quickly pinch her cheeks but retreated her hand immediately when realized it.

"Sorry you're kinda soft and cute." Taeyeon shyly confessed with her redden ears.

"Can I kiss you?" Tiffany asked.

"WHAT??" Taeyeon quickly retreated away from Tiffany.

"Sorry did I scare you? I just wanted to confirm something." Tiffany pouted realizing her mistakes but what could she do when her heart tells her otherwise.

"It's okay just a little surprise." Taeyeon sighed heavily knowing Tiffany's old memories will be recovers soon but for now she just wanted to left without complications as she took advantage with Tiffany's short term memory loss.

"Sorry gotta go." Tiffany decided to left her stepsister alone by herself but she felt a tug on her hand and saw how Taeyeon tells her don't.

"Stay." Taeyeon wanted a company but embarrassed to say it loud but Tiffany also chose to stay beside her stepsister with a happy heart.

"Maybe she had lost her memories but not her feelings for me." Taeyeon mentally said before she took a glance on Tiffany.

"Do you have any sort kind of feelings for me?" Taeyeon bluntly said testing Tiffany in return.

"I felt I like to be just right beside you always." Tiffany answered wisely made Taeyeon nod.

"You hates me alot." Taeyeon half lied maybe the latter hates her becsuse of hurting her too much but she deeply in love with her obviously in return.

"Really?" Tiffany couldn't believe herself she will do such things.

"Yes since I'm just hurting you." Taeyeon said while recalling their old memories together bitterly.

"Can you not go for Boston?" Tiffany said all of a sudden.

"I should have to go since I will study there with my real father." Taeyeon said since Tiffany already knew about Stephen and Seon Mi's marriage and it secretly pains her.

"Can I join you?" Tiffany asked again.

"Nope just stay here." Taeyeon quickly opposed her.

"Pretty please." Tiffany pouted.

"Not gonna work." Taeyeon shrugged her off.

"Dinner is ready kids!" Seon Mi yells happily before taking some plates on their picnic table at the backyard.

"Let's go." Taeyeon said as she rose up from her comfortable seat with Tiffany followed behind.

-to be continued