29

"Why are you suddenly call me here?" Krystal called Tiffany's contact number to meet her privately without informing Taeyeon. She thinks she needs to warn the brunette before they ger back into Europe.

"I knew everything about you and yoir relationship with my loving wife and I'll get straight to the point not to seduce her back or you will liking what can I do to you and your daughter." Krystal warns calmly while blankly staring at Tiffany.

"Don't involve my daughter here!" Tiffany snapped at the wicked woman smirking infront of her.

"Then let's makes things clear and don't get near with my wife." Krystal ordered while taking something from her pocket, a gun's bullet.

"I think I don't need to explain why I'm giving you this a warning." Krystal let out a soft chuckle leaning into Tiffany's ear to whisper something rude at her.

"Slut." Krystal added before she pulls away standing up and left without a single words making Tiffany gritted her teeth.

MEANWHILE

"Playing with you makes my day complete Erika." Taeyeon dropped by into Erika's prep school and plays with her on the playground after class waiting for the mother to pick her up.

"I'm happy just by playing with you too Taetae." Erika used to call her with a nickname since she usually heard her Mom calling her the same.

"Do you want something to drink?" Taeyeon offered before the little kid nodded.

"Wait here, okay?" Taeyeon let Erika sat on the bench quietly before a sudden stranger appears.

"Hello." The guy towers the child but he was ignored by Erika as she keeps looking with her Taeyeon.

"I'm not a kidnapper nor a bad oerson I just want to be your friend kid." The guy chuckled before he took the emoty space beside the cute little kid.

"But I already have my Taetae and it's enough for me I don't need a new one like how I don't need a Dad with me." Erika cutely said.

"But I'm your Dad." Nichkhun sighed heavily.

"You can have two as well." Nichkhun showing his two finger but Erika cooly shrugged him off and looking at her Taeyeon.

"Oh, Nick?! Why are you here? Good to see you buddy." Taeyeon surprisingly asked when she holds a bottle of water with her glancing at Erika's frown face and uneasy feeling when Nichkhun take a seat beside her.

"Hey, I just had a stuffs around her and I want to tour around the area and happens I landed here seeing a cute and alone child." Nichkhun stares at his own child with the face of her mother.

"Okay." Taeyeon said before Erika took the other cup and sips it immediately not glancing at the guy beside her completely ignoring his presence.

"She's too cute in such an early age and it made ." Nichkhun tease but Erika wasn't please at all, he had a. ad feelkng into her arm

"Only Taetae and Mom can call me cute." Erika cutely snapped at Nichkhun made Taeyeon let out a small laugh while looking at guy's dejected face and serious kid beside him.

"Enough Erika, you hurt ahjussi's feeling." Taeyeon warned making the little girl shut her mouth sipping her drink.

"Sorry." The kid mumble made Nichkhun smile a bit.

"I apologize for her behavior." Taeyeon looked at her friend apologetically.

*cellphone beep*

Taeyeon fished out her phone from her pocket reading a message from Tiffany who couldn't pick her daughter at her school.

From: Fany

Sorry Tae, can you pick Erika for me I just caught in some important matters.

P.S. Meet you at home.

"Erika we have to go now." Taeyeon called when she got the message making the little girl jumped happily towards her crush who caught her quickly.

"We head first Nick." Taeyeon waves goodbye before Erika stares at him coldly and Nichkhun smiles bitterly at them.

"She took her Mom's cold attitude." Nichkhun sighed heavily failing his mission to get comfortable with his own child.

"Maybe next time." Nichkhun thought to himself before he went off into different direction.

AT TIFFANY'S HOME

Taeyeon and Erika drove home after they got the message quickly stepped inside and rest on the couch for awhile making the little girl strangle Taeyeon's lap leaning her head unto her chest and close her drowsy eyes before sucking her thumb to sleep. The older woman felt exhausted from a terrible traffic jam and workloads before picking up the kid makes her totally worn-out and the duo immediately fell asleep without changing their clothes.

"I'm home." Tiffany open their house door taking off her boots placing neatly at the rack before she fully enters her house seeing the two person she loves the most sleeping peacefully on the couch. She make a simple glimpse of them as she walks into them giving her a lovely feeling inside her chest looking at them adorably.

"Why can't I make you mine?" Whispering to herself while staring at Taeyeon's sleeping yet calm face same with her little child.

"Erika likes you alot." Tiffany looks at her sleeping daughter in Taeyeonvs embrace.

"But you already had a wife and she's going to take you away from us." Tiffany fixing their both hairs when it covers a half of their faces.

"I still love you Taetae." Placing a soft and gentle kiss into Taeyeon's forehead before she copied her actions for Erika.

"I love you too." Taeyeon mumbles on her sleep making Tiffany taken aback that she might wake her up but thankfully she was still asleep while sleeptalking, a usual habit.

"Please don't leave me again." Tiffany felt her tears form in her eyes as she sat beside Taeyeon's sleeping state with her daughter.

"Please let's get back together." Tiffany leans closer as she smells the scent of Taeyeon's hair making her heart beat rapidly.

"I wanna feel you again Tae." She whispers making her lips make contact into Taeyeon's skin.

"I want you to take me again." Tiffany said sensually making her turned on while staring at Taeyeon's sexy jawline.

"And touch me." She felt wetness in her private area as she couldn't help herself but to gawk at Taeyeon's face.

"I missed your fingers inside me babe." Tiffany didn't care about a kid beside her as she do her dirty talking with the unconscious Taeyeon.

"Then shall we do it again?" Tiffany's eyes widen when Taeyeon turns her head on her with a glimpse of lust in her brown eyes hearing Tiffany's sensual talk with her waking her up from a nap.

"D-Did I-I w-wake you up?" Tiffany stutter pushing herself away from Taeyeon's side but too late when the older woman grip her wrist.

"You make me turn on by now." Taeyeon's lusty voice makes her fucking wet so she gestures the woman to take Erika into her own room as they continue their session.

"Meet me in my bed." Tiffany lick her lips as she slowly stripping off her clothes before entering her bedroom making Taeyeon quickly tucked Erika on her bed to the other side before she followed inside it's gonna be a long night for both of them.

-to be continued