28

"I never knew she could be too much energetic?" Taeyeon smile at the sleeping little girl in her arms as they walked through the school parking lot after spending time inside Tiffany's office while playing with the cheerful Erika.

"It's only for today then she will be back on her normal self by tomorrow." Tiffany joins her smile as she watched Erika comfortably snuggling in Taeyeon's shoulder while sucking her thumb to sleep.

"She looks more like you." Tiffany commented while fixing her daughter's bangs before they reach the parking lot infront of Tiffany's car.

"You think so?" Taeyeon looked over Erika's calm face and indeed she portrays a small part of her usual calm expression when she sleep. If Erika was their own child then she'll be overjoyed.

"Why don't we catch up in our house? It's only just a 30-mins. drive from school." Tiffany offered as she helps Taeyeon put the girl inside the backseat of the car.

"My wife will be waiting for me." Taeyeon sadly smile at Tiffany's dejected face before she nod as understanding. If only I'm your wife whose waiting at our home.

They had on their each thoughts before Taeyeon broke the awkward atmosphere between them as she ruffles Tiffany's brunette hair. She genuinely smile at her with her chin dimple before she let Tiffany jump inside the driver seat while she stays away from the car but the younger woman couldn't help herself but to pulls down Taeyeon's collar in an instance and kisses her deeply and passionately with her eyes closed as she let her body fell into her seat with Taeyeon hovering on top of her as they keep eating each other faces not caring about someone's observing eyes.

"What the fuck are they doing dude?" Said Taecyeon who hides behind the trees at the parking lot together with his friend Nichkhun who couldn't blink an eye from what he's seeing right now infront of his bare eyes. Tiffany and Taeyeon is kissing on the car, he felt pain on his chest when he realized that the woman he loves for so long and the mother of his child is a lesbian nonetheless his newly found friend interest. He pulled his friend with him when he couldn't bear to watched for too long and just sadly walked away.

"Those damn hot two woman kissing each other was just freaking hot.." Taecyeon talked carelessly as they walked back into their own car not even care about Nichkhun's devastated feelings.

"Sorry buddy." Taecyeon finally realized he's indirectly hurting Nickhun with his words before patting his back.

"So that explains why she's hiding and avoiding me because she likes girls." Nichkhun blurted out before he throws his balled fist into the steering wheel.

"There's still so many quite a good catch everywhere." Taecyeon comfort his best buddy.

"Maybe she's just using me to forget Taeyeon and have a child but she didn't even feel the same way for me like how I felt for her." Nichkhun scoffed realizing his such a fool.

"Just date some other girl's I've been setting you up last month." Taecyeon offered.

"But I just only love one girl and it's my own child's mother." Nichkhun protested before he turns on the car engine.

"It's up to you Nick." Taecyeon sighed heavily.

MEANWHILE

"Wait! Wait! Fany!" Taeyeon pushed herself off the woman who pulls her down and kissed her all of a sudden.

"Krystal might be watching us." Taeyeon thought nervously when she think about her insane wife.

"I must go home by now." Taeyeon pushed herself off but Tiffany held her wrist with her pleading eyes piercing her soft and weak spot inside her heart.

"I don't want to wreck someone else's home but if it's the only way I can get you back then I will." Tiffany was gone crazy right now when those words fell into her lips filled with longing and desperation over her stepsister.

"Fany-ah just fucking listen to me so I will not repeat it myself!" Taeyeon shook Tiffany's shoulder like she's trying to wake her up from her dream.

"We aren't meant to be together okay? We're done sleeping around amd besides we had our own responsibilities and priorities to take care of now, you have Erika while I have Kim Krystal so please I beg you don't make it too hard for both of us, we're all done and we had nothing to do with each other. I will get back to Europe next week with my wife and probably this is the last time we will going to see each other so pretty please let me go and just focus in Erika, okay?" Taeyeon pleaded and begged but Tiffany could only shut up her mouth and stares blankly at her.

"I expect it will be the last time for us to see each other off again." Taeyeon stood up but her heart moves not according from what she had to do. She silently watched Tiffany close the door and turns on the engine before she turns to looked at Taeyeon again with her sad pleading eyes.

"Bye." Taeyeon waves her hand goodbye before she watched the car drove away without Tiffany saying goodbye to her and it made her heart clenched.

"Good job Tae." Krystal appears from nowhere behind her and Taeyeon already expected her.

"Let's go home." Taeyeon coldy said before she turns around and left Krystal whose smirking at her.

"I should had shot her in the head if she kept her hand on you." Krystal said made Taeyeon halt on her pace as she balled her fist.

"You promise to leave them alone." Taeyeon sternly said.

"But if she kept on insisiting to get you back then I will have no choice but to pull the trigger on her head." Krystal insanely said.

"Try me and you'll regret it." Taeyeon glare back at her as she turns to see her smirking wife at her.

"I love it when you get mad at me it makes you look more sexy and daring in my eyes." Krystal licks her lips when she thought of them fucking each other on their bed.

"Let's go home." Taeyeon shrugged it off and kept on walking with Krystal followed behind.

-to be continued