11

"So our class will be having a summer camp this coming Friday and it includes our team building as well." The professor informs his students made everyone got excited.

"We will divide the class into two groups so we should start the draw lots so it will be fair to everyone." The professor took a piece of paper and wrote the numbers 1 & 2 so the numbers will be their team.

"So everyone already pick their number and settle into their each others group." The professor said before the class nodded.

"In group 1, we decided Kim Taeyeon to be the leader." Seolhyun, the class vice president said and introduce their leader who is staring blankly at them.

"We vote Tiffany Hwang for group 2 leader!!!" Hyoyeon cheers and they all voted the poor latter only as a playful prank and joke.

"I hate it." Tiffany thought as she glares at her team members who were grinning back at them.

"It's your chance to get revenge to our famous class President." Hyoyeon whispers and winks at Tiffany before they set a plan for the 2 days camp.

"What are you saying?" Tiffany frown at her team mates words before her eyes landed into Taeyeon's direction who already instructing her team members.

"She looks so sexy when she was focus on something." Tiffany continue to stare dreamily at her stepsister who is focused.

"Leader Hwang are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked as she waves her hand infront of Tiffany's fave to get her attention.

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked while approaching their leader since she was friendly to everyone and some of the members weren't close Tiffany while other hated her because of the recent incident with Jessica.

"Yeah I'm fine." Tiffany get back her attention towards her own members instead of looking at Taeyeon who wad now secretly glancing at her.

"So this is our plan." Sooyoung leads the team since she's the vice leader and she could handle a team to start up a plan.

"Thank you." Tiffany mouthed at her new found friend Sooyoung who winks back in return.

CAMPING DAY

"So we will start setting up each others tents now everyone." The professor informs before everyone divided their tasks as for each members and Tiffany send off to pick up woods for the bonfire.

"I'll accompany you." Sooyoung followed behind when spotted Tiffany alone by herself.

"You're such a big help." Tiffany thanked her vice leader for being there for her when everything gets rough at her and since the past few days Taeyeon also avoiding her and stays at Jessicavs penthouse instead since their parents lived with Mr. Hwang's house in exchange of herself.

"It's fine." Sooyoung blushes from Tiffany's compliment.

"You search woods on the other side while I'm here be careful not to went far from me since its a huge forest." Sooyoung instructed before they went separate ways.

"It's too difficult maybe me volunteering wasn't a good idea but well since I don't have anything to do with our team." Tiffany sighed before she picks up twigs on her way until she reach a wonderful stream hiding in the middle of the forest.

"It's too beautiful." Tiffany mesmerize by the streams beauty before she decided to strip off her clothes and quickly jumps on a lukewarm water washing her naked body until the sky get dark without even notice by her because she's enjoys taking a bath.