20

"Your class will start by tomorrow and I already enroll you and Tiffany together in Boston College." Tae Sung inform after dropping by at his daughter's penthouse on the top of his own hotel.

"Okay Dad." Taeyeon simply said.

"Thank you Uncle!!" Tiffany said cheerfully while hugging Tae Sung.

"It's also Daddy for you too dear." Tae Sung smile widely at Tiffany's cheerful behavior unlike her own daughter who always cold.

"D-Daddy?!" Tiffany hesitatingly said before Tae Sung patted her shoulder and left.

"I'll be going now." Tae Sung left with his lover Charles to attend an event.

"He's so cool." Tiffany complimented her gay stepfather for being brave to shown himself proudly in everyone so Tae Sung stays in Boston for good and not coming back in his hometown South Korea so Taeyeon wasn't fond of him because he left them when she's still young with her mother but her father was the one who fully accepted her first as a lesbian too.

"Do you want to buy some stuffs for school later together?" Taeyeon asked while her eyes reading her favorite novel.

"Sure thing babe." Tiffany slump on the couch beside her lover as she clings into Taeyeon's arm and take a silent nap.

"Don't you even get tired clinging into me all day long?" Taeyeon asked annoyingly when she felt Tiffany suffocating her from her cheesiness and affectionate behavior towards her and no one else don't mistaken her but Tiffany is way too much.

"No I never get tired on you." Tiffany dreamily said before snuggling closely in Taeyeon's arms.

"Good grief." Taeyeon could only sigh heavily before getting back into her reading.

"I want a couple bag." Tiffany suggested when it cross her mind since she wants couple items with Taeyeon too.

"Not gonna happen." Taeyeon snorted before she pushed Tiffany away from her facing her back against the younger girl made her frown even more.

"Wae?" Tiffany whine.

"When I say no it's final." Taeyeon coldly barks before she focus on her reading but she felt a tug on her shirt and Tiffany backhugging her immediately melting her cold heart on the spot.

"But I want to show it off to everyone that you're mine Taetae." Tiffany explain with her whiny tone tightly hugging her lover from the back.

"You know were sisters and we couldn't say it that were doing such things." Taeyeon explains and turns her head to face the young girl wearing her pouty face.

"I hate it when you say were sisters! I hate Daddy and your Mommy for getting married especially our future siblings because they will get your attention soon." Tiffany protested.

"God you're such a kid." Taeyeon nagged at her stepsister.

"But I'm still a kid in your eyes." Tiffany glare at the older girl.

"I'm your big baby." Tiffany added while hiding her face from embarrassment and same goes with Taeyeon flustered face.

"I don't know anymore for how long I could stomach your stubbornness and bossy attitude." Taeyeon scoffs before she rose up and left Tiffany whose crying silently without her knowing.