13

Few weeks had passed and it was really confirmed about Seon Mi's pregnancy and the newly wed couple was beyond happy and excited but not for Taeyeon and Tiffany who still kept their relationship in the dark without their parents knowing, they still committed sins but they don't even care about it as long as they are with each others arms.

"How long we should keep it a secret Taetae?" Tiffany asked as she snuggled in her lover's embrace while they were under a blanket that keeping their naked body warm.

"I don't know Fany." Taeyeon said ssdly while she recalls about what happen and it makes her crazy every single day.

"Your Mom will pass her position to you as our school chairman." Tiffany reminds made Taeyeon pulled away from her embrace and covers her arms her own forehead.

"Don't remind me because it's stressing me out and besides I already accepted my fate of being her heir even if I reject it she will force me." Taeyeon remarks made Tiffany frown.

"I hate it when you're thinking too much Taetae." Tiffany said worriedly as she kept snuggling beside her lover before she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's torso.

"I literally hate myself too because I felt like being under controlled by mother and makes me a coward ass." Taeyeon sighed heavily because she doesn't want anybody manipulates her but of course Seon Mi is her mother that she couldn't do anything about it too.

"I worried more about your father if we tell about our relationship." Taeyeon added before she stares coldly at Tiffany whose only stares at her lovingly.

"I'm fine Taetae and I knew Daddy wouldn't get mad at me for so long besides I could take care of myself." Tiffany thinks positively unlike Taeyeon's pessimistic mindset.

"I envy you for being cheerful and optimistic person and a mere opposite of me." Taeyeon said pitifully on herself she grew up with a broken family and she felt empty and alone when her parents decided to divorced because of her own father being a proud gay.

"Don't be baby because this person only loves you so be grateful you have me." Tiffany proudly said making Taeyeon widely smile in return.

"Thank you for staying by my side even if I'm still bitchy towards you." Taeyeon admitted before Tiffany claims her soft lips and tried to making out with her aggressively.

"Feisty girl." Taeyeon whispered as she grabbed her younger lover's cheeks and took a quick peck.

"Let's sleep I'm tired." Tiffany yawns after Taeyeon kissed her and snuggling into her lover's warm body.

"Ok goodnight baby." Taeyeon said before she wrapped her arms around Tiffany.

"Goodnight Taetae." Tiffany captured her lips before she fell asleep.

AT SCHOOL

"Let's introduce Kim Taeyeon as the new Chairman of our school." The school administrator said as they stood side by side with Taeyeon showing no expressions while everyone clapping at her.

"I, Kim Taeyeon will be the new Chairman in replace of our previous Hwang Seon Mi's seat." Taeyeon unwillingly took the position and felt she couldn't do her best so she always portrays a tough and cold personality since young.

"Please take good care of me." Taeyeon close her remarks as dhe bowed respectfully infront of everyone and Jessica beside her clapping earnestly while Tiffany wasn't please as she was seated at the audience in front row seat.

"Thank you Miss Kim." The administrator thanked her before they dismissed the opening ceremony and everyone slowly vanished outside the gymnasium leaving the staffs and their new Chairman behind.

"Let's threw after an party after work and it's my treat." Taeyeon said before the staffs smiling back at her before leaving her and Jessica alone.

"Congratulations baby!" Jessica circle her arms around Taeyeon's neck showing too much affection even though the other girl doesn't feel the same way still acting cold.

"Thanks baby." Taeyeon coldly said before she pushed Jessica off her leaving a frown on the other's face.

"C'mon." Jessica forcefully dragged her off the stage as they runs like an excited and happy teenagers.

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked annoyingly as she got her foot outside the gym and now they were at the back of it.

"Kidnapping you of course." Jessica smirk before she pushed Taeyeon on the wall behind them by forcefully pinning the younger girl.

"Let me go Sica!" Taeyeon struggle from the older woman's hold but failed after Jessica kissed her passionately.

"YAH!!! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF FROM MY SISTER!!!" Tiffany accidentally passed by them and quickly sprinted off towards Jessica and tackles her wirhbforce making the both of them stumble on the ground while pulling each other's hair.

"Fany get off her!!" Taeyeon pulled her sister off the poor blonde underneath.

"I'll teach her a lesson Taetae!!" Taeyeon silently laugh at Tiffany's reaction as she pulled Jessica's hair.

"Baby help me from this freak!!" Jessica let out her dolphin scream as she was pushed on the ground with Tiffany on top of her.

"YAH!!!" Taeyeon finally pulled and embrace Tiffany off from Jessica.

"Let's talk later." Taeyeon said apologetically pulling Tiffany with her away from Jessica who fixed her self as she stood up glaring murderously at Tiffany.

MEANWHILE

"That was daebak!!" Taeyeon laughed heartily for the first time as she held her stomach from too much laughing about the incident awhile ago.

"It's not even funny what if she rapes you and I didn't come over to save you I will punch her right through her bitch face!!!" Tiffany scoffed as she recalls what happen at the back of the school gym.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry I just couldn't imagine how you manage to takcle that woman using all of your strength and besides I thank you with your bravery." Taeyeon confessed before she laughed again making Tiffany frown.

"I hate you!!" Tiffany pouted.

"Sorry I'm just amused by you." Taeyeon continued before she pats her sister's shoulder and started to walked off from the rooftop.

"Where are you going??" Tiffany asked when she watched Taeyeon walked away from her.

"Ah, working I guess??" Taeyeon said while knitting her brows together as she thought to get back to work as a Chairman and not as an ordinary students besides she will home study after work.

"Can I come with you?" Tiffany asked pleadingly.

"I can make you cum too in my office now." Taeyeon winks back at her as she talks dirty with Tiffany.

"Pervert." Tiffany scoffed but she runs towards Taeyeon and cling into her arms but they didn't noticed the flash of camera and a strange person hiding.

-to be continued