Book 2: One Last Time 2.0

5 YEARS LATER

TIFFANY POV

I never thought I could handle the school for almost 2 years and a half that I wished I didn't do for my entire life but what should I do the real heiress left her responsibilities as the Chairman and as the stepdaughter of Hwang Seon Mi, I had to fulfill her spot because she's now a housewife and lovely mother of two kids slash my step brother and sister, Samuel and Suzette. I'm now occupied with too workloads but I still have my leisure time with my only daughter, Erika Hwang, yes, I already had a child but without a father, I'm a proud single mother after her real father run from his responsibility after he impregnated me but it's just a one time thing no strings attached, I don't even love Erika's father but I do love her so much and could risk my own life just to protect her. Nonetheless, there's still emptiness inside me, I guess I still loved that stupid girl who made me fell hard on her but we don't heard anything from her even Uncle Tae-Sung had no idea where his daughter was right now even her whereabouts but I'm still hoping to see her someday.

"Mommy!" My 4-year old daughter run with her sketchpad on hand, she's good in drawing just like Taeyeon. She also looks like her maybe because I frequently thought of her so much when the little girl was still inside my womb.

"What is it Erika?" I asked the cute little version of Taeyeon who had her pouty lips showing.

"I already run-out with blue crayon." She cutely inform me while showing her crayon box without a blue one. I patted her head before I kisses her nose, her eyes was so much like me.

"Mommy promise we will buy a set before we go home." Yes, I had my own house after I moved out from Kim's mansion because I hate my father before but now I already forgive him, it's no used if I continue holding grudge against my own blood and besides he's still my father, right? He's happily living with my stepmom Seon-Mi in Cheongdam with their own lovely home and left the mansion too becsude my father said he wants to lived in a simple life away from the crowded Seoul city.

"Thank you Mommy." Erika smile at me before she hugs me and she get back into the couch where she always spend her day in my office. She started to draw and color again on her sketchpad, by the way, she also knew about Taeyeon because I told her she's my sister and she's excited to meet her too.

"Ms. Hwang a special delivery for you." My secretary said from the phone in a loud speaker.

"From whom?" I asked while writing on my some documents.

"It's from anonymous it says." She informed.

"Bring it here then." Maybe from some old friends or colleagues, I finished my bachelor degree in Seoul University taking Financial Management but honestly I want fashion designer but since my father insisted I obey him.

"Ms. Hwang?" My secretary knock twice before I yells come in.

"A blue tulips." I eyed the beautiful flower from my secretary's hand before she puts on my desk and left me alone while my little girl already fell asleep on the couch.

"A letter?" I found a small piece of notes attached on the bouquet of blue tulips and read.

Have a good day.

"That's it? Again?" My mysterious stalker had been sending me variety of gifts almost 3 years ago but still I had no clue about him. I usually sound frustrated because I received simple message but no name on it, I'm hoping to have at least a cup of coffee together with him as gratitude but to my disappointment still left with no clue, I groaned.

"Well, as usual." I place the tulips on my vase at the table behind my chair beside my window pane.

"Lovely." It smell nice like her scent, I remember every inch of her from her scent up to every curves of her body. I blushed just by thinking about Taeyeon but sad since I still had no idea where the hell she was and how is she now.

"Guess I call it a day." I glance outside my window and my peripheral vision caught someone familiar but when I looked back I saw none since the school already end at 5p.m so I shrugged it off and went into my sleeping little girl.

"Sweety wake up." I gently shook Erika's body to wake her up since we had to go home by now because few might left.

"Mmm..." She groans as she shoo my hand off her and continue her sleep. Cute!

"I thought you want to buy blue crayon today?" I whisper made her one eye crack open and she circle her hand around my neck like a baby koala.

"Carry me Mommy." She sleepily pleaded as I slowly carried her in my arms before I went to pick her backpack and my own bag.

"Go home now Wendy." I said to my secretary who is busy typing on her computer accomplishing her task I've given to her.

"Just a little later it's almost finish." She smiled at me before I waved goodbye and left for home.

"What kind of food did you eat that gain you so much weight?" I groan as I felt may arms weaken because my daughter gained too much weight for her age and gently lay her inside the backseat of my car.

"She's so adorable even when sleeping." I stared at her for awhile before I started the car engine then I noticed a suspicious blue Sedan not too far from mine but again I shrugged it off because I'm too worn-out to bother so I drove away from the school campus.

END OF POV

"So it's her?"

"Yes, she's still beautiful the last time I saw her."

"You say a goddess."

"Back off she's mine!!"

"I guess we need to go home too."

"Who says we're going home?"

"As long as it's on you."

"That's it."

"Alright!"

A/N: Guess? Who? 🤔